SSBB's Story

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
If you haven't checked the last update, go do it now.

Based on what was said and what was shown in the "This World" update, I'm assuming the story of Brawl.

In that would, mario and the others are forced to fight everyday, and be turned into trophies when they're done. One day, Mario got had enough of this. Mario wanted something else in life. He broke the rules by stopping Kirby from being turned back into a trophie, and together, they took a stand against the "Thing", which is the dictator of that world.

Just an idea-Metaknight works for the dictator

Feel free to say what you think the story is and your views on it

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope vedelkin sees this, this is an example of a good thread

way to go shoko, th e metaknight thing is good, considering he worked for kirby's enemy in the past

i always viewed the story like this

crazy hand an dmaster hand are hands of a kid, and he has all these toys(trphies) aand he smashes them together

kinda like wee all did with transformers back in the day

..or power rangers

Man When i first saw the words This World as todays update i immediately thought it was about online play and versing the world.....but i was wrong :(

Lol first time i heard saw the topic letters, I was thinking (./hack lol) But i think it's also meaning that the main characters(the playable ones) are starting to fight back :D but again anything is possible lol

It's interesting that it could be metaknight considering Kirby was the one who came back (not on his own, but he's the exception that broke the rule).

My question is, are these stories specific to each character?

i.e. Could you play as Mario and have Bowser come after you, or play as Link and have Ganon after you?

Would certainly make a varied and rewarding game...

Although, does anyone know the enemy of Pit?...

This is good, we've confirmed one thing about SSBB that is different from it's past, there is a story-line. what kind of story-line, I have know idea, but there is definitely one. Best update I've seen in a long time.

This is going to be great, Smash Bros. with a story line. The lack of story has been the only weakness the series had.

my friends always talked down on ssb for not having a storyline. guess theyre wrong now

Well it seems to me Mario and Kirby were in a fight and Mario beat him and as Kirby was turning back into a trophy Mario had pity for him and saved Kirby then that purple thing came to the arena to destroy Mario because he broke the rules of the that world.

wtf why was my post deleted?

the purple guy is either nightmare or dark matter(most likely dark matter) from the kirby franchise

that's my guess, that's why the hal bird is related to him

mushroomedmario said:
i hope vedelkin sees this, this is an example of a good thread

way to go shoko, th e metaknight thing is good, considering he worked for kirby's enemy in the past

i always viewed the story like this

crazy hand an dmaster hand are hands of a kid, and he has all these toys(trphies) aand he smashes them together

kinda like wee all did with transformers back in the day

..or power rangers
i completely agree. excellent thread shoko, i was gonna post nearly the same words as you. nice job!

Thats metaknights ship though! C the mask on the ship?! maybe mario beat kirby in a match and kirby was turning bak to a tropphy so mario felt bad and helped kirby out so metaknight then came and he came to take kirby so then you have to save kirby or something. BUT GUYS, SERIOUSLY, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE INTRO FOR SMASH BROS BRAWL BECAUSE MARIO WOULDNT BE SAVING KIRBY, HE WOULD BE SAVING PEACH!!!!!

SO THIS MEANS ITS THE INTRO CAUSE...
IT ALL CINEMATIC SCREENS
MARIO LIKES PEACK NOT KIRBY
MELEES INTRO STARTED OUT WITH MARIO AS A TROPHY AND THEN LINK INSIDE A COLOSEUM
I BET AFTER METAKNIGHTS SHIP FLIES ACROOS THE COLOSEUM, HE WILL POP OUT AS A TROPHY AND FIGHT KIRBY OR SOMETHING!!!!!

IM NOT 100% SURE BUT IM STICKING WITH MY IDEA OF THIS BEING AN INTRO FOR THE GAME

OH YEAH THIS IS UNDER GAME MODES...IM CONFUSED!???

BUT.. REMEMBER THE TWO EXTRA MOVIES IN MELEE? WELL THIS INTRO MIGHT BE ABLE TO BE SEEN AGAIN AND AGIN UNDER THE ARCHIVES OR SPECIAL SECTION BECAUSE ITS UNDER A GAME MODE...AHA!!!

Last edited:
jaredscott said:
Thats metaknights ship though! C the mask on the ship?! maybe mario beat kirby in a match and kirby was turning bak to a tropphy so mario felt bad and helped kirby out so metaknight then came and he came to take kirby so then you have to save kirby or something. BUT GUYS, SERIOUSLY, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE INTRO FOR SMASH BROS BRAWL BECAUSE MARIO WOULDNT BE SAVING KIRBY, HE WOULD BE SAVING PEACH!!!!!

SO THIS MEANS ITS THE INTRO CAUSE...
IT ALL CINEMATIC SCREENS
MARIO LIKES PEACK NOT KIRBY
MELEES INTRO STARTED OUT WITH MARIO AS A TROPHY AND THEN LINK INSIDE A COLOSEUM
I BET AFTER METAKNIGHTS SHIP FLIES ACROOS THE COLOSEUM, HE WILL POP OUT AS A TROPHY AND FIGHT KIRBY OR SOMETHING!!!!!

IM NOT 100% SURE BUT IM STICKING WITH MY IDEA OF THIS BEING AN INTRO FOR THE GAME

OH YEAH THIS IS UNDER GAME MODES...IM CONFUSED!???

CAPS MUCH!?!?

Heheh... Yeah, I'm Rather Intrigued With The "This World..." Entry... Pretty Intersting One As Well. Probably The Most Informational One Yet.

Back