SSBB's Story

idn.....

my theory is that this is a gamezone(kinda like the one in melee where once you beat a person a trphy appears in the background)

and dark matter is teh final boss....

cause what rules could you break?

nvm..

and I read this on another forum and if you look closely above metaknight's ship bowser is formed in the clouds. Other people claimed you can see Ridley in the clouds too, but I don't know what they are talking about. Don't know what it all means just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
so that means all the bad guys are on mataknights ship, and theyre in the same alliance or watever. ssbb has a very good chance of having a good vs bad concept

Shoko said:
3) ur saying that theyre from kirby? :shocked:

Yeah, When You Loose All You Lives, Master Hand Or... A Hand.... Basically Is You "Pointer" As To Whether You Want To COntinue Or Not. Choose Continue On My "Nightmare In Dreamland" And He Pushes Kirby Up And Pushes Him Away...

CHoose No And He Gets Sucked In. XD

oh, thx for clearin that up for me lol. so, do you like my theory MM?

If people CLAIM to see Ridley in the clouds, could this mean he's a playable character? :confused:

Shoko said:
oh, thx for clearin that up for me lol. so, do you like my theory MM?

Heck Yeah, I Do! Really Good Theory. I Never Think Outside The Game Casing...XD

But I Still Find It Weird As To Why They "Supposedly" Took Master Hand Out... He's Been In Both Games... And Possibly Outta The Third... And They Replace Him With Metaknight? :shocked:

But Metaknight'll Still Kick Major Ass... :cool:

maybe...I would really like to something like that in Brawl though. It couldve just been a game mode though....like theres a time limit and if you dont turn your opponent into a trophey before time runs out the you both turn into trophies.....still I hope im wrong. A storyline would be a huge step in the series!

it just donned on me today while we were playing during our break at best buy, that melee is basically "This world". remember the intro? mario is a trophey, thrown in an arena, then comes to life and fights link, pikachu and kirby. this makes it clear that melee is a world of trophies, run (at the tim) by master hand/crazy hand. brawl will take "this world" even deeper and elaborate on it.

i bet sakurai's not going to continue on with the last update. hes just gonna stick that in there and be done with it, watch. hes so damn secrative

woah i definetely see bowser and rildey in cloud form, there is someone else too...i just can't figure out who it is....kinda looks aliek metaknight but idn, looks more like a bob-omb

it's nto see what you wanna see

bowser is obviously there

edit: usually when people say "hey look in the clouds it's a dog"...i call them stupid and think you can make anything out of a cloud form

but look at the clouds, bowser's face is clearly there, you must be hardcore blind to not see that

Last edited:
i see bowser, but that other part accidently looks like ridley. but hey, thats just how i see it

Back