SSBB's Story

that was about ssbb story itself combining with the update

if you've seen the introductions of the previous ssb's you would know and appreciate what he's talking about

and the story behind maste rhand anf crazy hand(wikipedia)

although it makes sense, i hate the idea of a little kid's imagination behind this. i hope SSBB has somethin waaaay deeper than that

The left side of "Ridley's face" looks like it could be gannondorf.... if people think they see it elsewhere. Sorry if i'm repeating things.

ur not repeating anything. i think there may be 5 people up there

i wonder why theyre in cloud formations though. this could most likely lead to something else.....or he couldve simply put it there for looks, which he probably did

Shoko said:
i wonder why theyre in cloud formations though. this could most likely lead to something else.....or he couldve simply put it there for looks, which he probably did
well shoko it makes the scene seem nice. btw did anyone notice how when u click on game modes the This World.... is in a ??? section? =P

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
well shoko it makes the scene seem nice. btw did anyone notice how when u click on game modes the This World.... is in a ??? section? =P
its in game modes cause thats probably the single player mode! im on a role with these ideas

asdfghjkl said:
hmmm, you think that some 7 year old little runt probably owns the trophies and hes the evil, merciless terrible dictator.

HITLER J.R.

If one of the trophies falls down he melts it

yo shoko. i was looking at your sig, and in the trailer half of the time the sky is red (like when mario and kirby broke the rules in the update) and the other half it is normal sky. so maybe there is something that you can do in the game play to break the rules (or something like that) and somehow make the gameplay different, abit like the twilight world in Zelda: twilight princess..
this is abit random and probably not true, but MAYBE it is, what are your thoughts on this people.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
yo shoko. i was looking at your sig, and in the trailer half of the time the sky is red (like when mario and kirby broke the rules in the update) and the other half it is normal sky. so maybe there is something that you can do in the game play to break the rules (or something like that) and somehow make the gameplay different, abit like the twilight world in Zelda: twilight princess..
this is abit random and probably not true, but MAYBE it is, what are your thoughts on this people.

Im pretty sure that the red sky is just the level (Halbered).

Back