SSBB's Story

Dun dun... the suspence is killing me.... i hope i dont die before SSBB comes out XD

this kinda reminds me of the matrix
people start breaking free of what the system want them to do then they send agents to stop this
i think basically (in brawl)they want to do is release everyone from the cycle of fighting and free them from being trophies and fight against the one who really is doing this the master

Sorry, I posted these ideas in the wrong thread, so I am reposting them here, in the correct thread. I apologize if you've already read them:

LevesqueIsKing said:
No, I think he is a minion of a more powerful dictator, namely Master and Crazy hands. If you look at this picture, you will notice that the anonymous enemies lower body is enshrouded in purple (for lack of a better word) goo. Why does this matter? If you look into the background, you can see two more (one on each side) clumps of purple goo beginning to form. This leads me to believe that more of the anonymous enemy were forming.

My guess is that this enemy will be very similar to the '30 man melees' in which you fought 30 opponents but each was extremely weak and could be killed with a single attack.

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

Also, I think that after you fight off these minions, you will go onto fight your character's enemy. In this case it is metaknight because Kirby was the one who broke the rules, but it would be whoever is an enemy to your character (providing a new (yet similar) storyline for every character). However, after you defeat your enemy, you will find that your ultimate rival is yet again, Master Hand, followed closely by Crazy Hand.

Of Course, Story Mode would not be nearly that simplistic. There would be side missions inbetween fighting (1)The minions (2)Your enemy and (3)Master and Crazy Hand, that would help draw out the story to last longer.

Here's a question: Do you guys think that this will be a quick, 'Beat it in less than an hour' story mode, or an 'in-depth you can in-game save' story mode?

My guess is that you'll be able to save, because it wont be too short, but it wont be very long either. I think it will take us a few days at most.

Shoko said:
ssbb has a very good chance of having a good vs bad concept
This just kind of spurred a thought in my head. Maybe the game is like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 in which you could do a storyline using only good guys, then also do it using only bad guys. Each of these story lines were unique in how they led up to the big finale differently, as well as having crazy opposite outcomes.

^^ stupid?

^No, not at all. In fact, I think its a great idea. This way, we would have two storylines instead of one. Yet, they wouldnt have to have an enemy for every character because there wouldnt be a storyline for every character. Tremendous idea.

*REPPED*

Here's a question: Win you choose either good or bad (use good as an example) do you think you would remain one (good) character the entire time, or would you have to use EVERY single good character in individual matches?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^No, not at all. In fact, I think its a great idea. This way, we would have two storylines instead of one. Yet, they wouldnt have to have an enemy for every character because there wouldnt be a storyline for every character. Tremendous idea.

*REPPED*
Thanks. :p
LevesqueIsKing said:
Here's a question: Win you choose either good or bad (use good as an example) do you think you would remain one (good) character the entire time, or would you have to use EVERY single good character in individual matches?
I think it would be best if, say we're talking about the good mode, you play as a variation of different characters, then all the battles that you've played up to the finale come together and fit together like completing a puzzle. Of course this would be just one story mode. Hopefully they have more than three story modes this time. :) Perhaps more like 5...

including at least 2 types of adventure modes..........

Back