SSBB's Story

you can see his teeth and tongue though right here.. **
modea01_070720j-l.jpg

edit: oh and his eyes and stuff, just those are really noticeable

double edit: oh and i don't play metroid games, but that looks like(from what i've seen) ridley's face....if someone can see that face...but don't think it looks like specificlaly ridley's than i will agree that i don't know what i'm talking about(in ridley's case, bowser is 100% there)

Last edited:
ah, thank you. i definantley see ridley now. hes on the extreme right. i think those two cloud formations to the left are supossed to be people too. (well, not exactly people.

hmmm do you think one of them is ganon?....

i think we've made a mistake

EDIT: hmmmm okay the figure to the right kinda looks like ganon...i can see his right tusk...

the figure to the VERY left looks like ridley

Last edited:
OMG! THE ONE ON THE FAR LEFT LOOKS A PERSON, WHICH HAS A POINTY NOSE! I THINK THAT COULD BE GANON!! (im a genius)

lol well one of them is ganon nad one of them is ridley....

who the **** would be pikachu's enemy...or pits?

THE EGGPLANT WIZARD(maybe that's the second cloud formation????)

edit: oh i see gannondorf now...... i was looking at the clouds wrong

good eye

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
lol well one of them is ganon nad one of them is ridley....

who the **** would be pikachu's enemy...or pits?

THE EGGPLANT WIZARD(maybe that's the second cloud formation????)

edit: oh i see gannondorf now...... i was looking at the clouds wrong

good eye
Mewtwo and Medusa

ssbbux0.png

for those iwth bad eye

yelow=gannondorf
blue=ridley
red=bowser

brown looks like it could be two people....

allthough, it kinda looks like to the left of the brown section that THAT could be ridley

I hate to burst your imaginative bubbles, but:
smashbrosfn7.png

Still, it'll probably be fun.

edit: Maybe this game mode has it's own little intro.
My thoughts:
-These are screenshots from the intro to this game mode.
-This is Metaknight's game mode--That's why his ship is shown as a powerful, ruling thing.

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
how's that bursting our imaginative bubbles.....maybe it'as a game mode where we fight the villians as trphies or something

fail.

Because everyone was so sure it was the into to the game, and that it displayed a whole new story attached to the game.
No need to get your tighty-whities up in a bunch.

Ok here we know this
Good guys Bad Guys(in clouds)
Mario Bowser
Link Ganondrof
Kirby MetaKnight
Samus Ridley

and if you were a kid and had action figure of these 8 character what would you do you would make them fight each other. And to have a place for them to fight in you would create a stadium which they would fight in!!!!! so i think the good guys are gonna try to team up cus there sick of fighting and want to stop. So i think this is gonna be a story line in which you try to REBEL against a kid who has no life.

Note: this kid could wear white gloves and one of his hands might have a problem representing Crazy Hand and Master Hand.. Also this kid might have melted a trophy in the mircowave to get that blob thing that is in the last pic!

well theres a thought

Back