Stars....

Hello

I understand that there are actually 121 stars. You have to get all 120 with mario, and then once you unlock Luigi, all 120 with him too. Then youcan get the last one.

60 to be able to beat the game and face Bowser
61 is Bowsers star (when you beat him) - Credits roll

120 to face Bowser a 2nd time and get the 121 to unlock Luigi - Credits roll again

Same again with Luigi

highroller said:
60 to be able to beat the game and face Bowser
61 is Bowsers star (when you beat him) - Credits roll

120 to face Bowser a 2nd time and get the 121 to unlock Luigi - Credits roll again

Same again with Luigi
Well I knew that too but when you get the next 60 stars they are all different levels right?... They aren't like repeated... because if they are that would really suck big time!

They would proberbly be stars from previous lvls and secret stars like 100 gold coins n stuff.

there are 120 stars in the game. you can pick what levels you do to get the first 60 and to get all 120 you will have to complete all levels. once you beat the game with mario you will unlock luigi and then you will have to do all 120 stars over again. The second time is kind of cool because luigi has diferent artibutes from mario so it makes it fun and with 120 levels you will redo a big game so it is not bad i have 102 stars with luigi right now i will beat it today.

lol this is way random but the guy who made this thread at first i thought it said gamefags lol srry any ways ya lol

Back