Stay away from Drugs

The Man on Ice
Dec 30, 2007
Canada
Stay away from drugs kids, this article I think says it all- specifically LSD.

Urban myth, more than likely, chances are a similar mental catastrophe has happened to someone because of drugs, sadly.

I especially enjoyed this just on the basic premise, funny as hell, teaches a lesson about drugs and smuggling and also educates you on topics such as: LSD is some expensive stuff, really messes you up.

i have a former hockey teammate that is still mentally messed up from an acid trip. its scary stuff.

SNOPES FTW!!!

Funny story though..orange juice man?
Wow.

Officer Paul never told us that one in grade school..only about people thinking spiders were on them so they scratched themselves till they tore skin :drool:

drugs may hurt you
but it never hurts to try
how do u think they discovered milk
drugs somtimes help me
weed helps me calm down
releases so much stress on my life
and ive only done it like 3 times
im not hooked on the stuff its just
that it helps me a little

CantGetAWii said:
SNOPES FTW!!!

Funny story though..orange juice man?
Wow.

Officer Paul never told us that one in grade school..only about people thinking spiders were on them so they scratched themselves till they tore skin :drool:

Haha, that's a lot more realistic though :wink: glad everyone enjoyed it xD

Yeah, I've heard about this. I don't think it's funny. >_> But, one of my friends did a report on this. It really does suck. If your trip doesn't go well.. Well, you could die from it. Sadly..

d_k said:
weed helps me calm down
I can dig. I'm willing to try anything to improve my general state right now, hah.

Celeste said:
I can dig. I'm willing to try anything to improve my general state right now, hah.

Brandon can deliver :wink:

Just give me the green light.

Celeste said:

trust me weed
makes you forget your name xD
and then after awhile i was lyk omg im diego
hahaha recored it and its so much funn watching
it after

d_k said:
trust me weed
makes you forget your name xD
and then after awhile i was lyk omg im diego
hahaha recored it and its so much funn watching
it after

Sounds like a few hard-partying jokers that go to my school :lol:

d_k said:
weed helps me calm down

Not really.
Once your back from being Stoned the same problems that got you stressed in the first place are still there :sick:
Drugs are bad but people still use them. Can't do nothing about it

i dont think its funny at all.
my brother used to do drugs, heroin in paticular, and he had a friend named spencer. he used to hang out with him while doing drugs, but he doesn't hang out with him anymore since my brother has been clean for over a year. but then we get this random call on christmas eve. it was spencers mother crying hystarically.

he died of an overdose.
if you people think its funny, you people make me sick...

Why was my post up there deleted?!
...and, I lost two close friends to overdoses. I don't think the article is funny. I just understand why some people are users.

Back