Strange wiimote problem

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
So here I am, trying to better the world by reducing my energy usage. I've tried playing with the TV off, but I haven't faired so well. My newest idea was to reduce the energy usage of my wiimote by inserting only one battery instead of two. This, I thought, would double the efficiency of my battery usage (This would be temporary of course until I finished my solar windmill which I will run in my backyard and connect directly to my wiimote via a pretty long cord). Unfortunately, for some reason my wiimote isn't turning on. Could it be Nintendo's refusal to aknowledge global warming?

just put one battery in one side, get a small wire and connect the other two empty metal bits (the spring and the bit opposite the spring)

bonodo said:
just put one battery in one side, get a small wire and connect the other two empty metal bits (the spring and the bit opposite the spring)

yuo never know! that may just work! If i wasn;t so scared i would try it!!

I think we should all write Nintendo a strongly worded letter of anger and disappointment at this revelation.

someone type up a form letter and get the hybrid-synergy drive ball rolling

The wiimote should have the same technology as those shake-em-up flashlights with the coils and magnet inside to create the power to run it.

o_0.....why not microsoft or sony......they waste more power then the wii.....blah....ok.....im bored

LMAO!! I thought they may have used 2 batteries for a reason! not just put an extra one in for the hell of it!

Dear Nintendo:

What the HELL?

Enjoy killing our environment you heartless jerks!

Sincerely,
A concerned individual

Please feel free to add to this, its merely just a template.

Insomniac said:
Dear Nintendo:

What the HELL?

Enjoy killing our environment you heartless jerks!

please send cookies

Sincerely,
A concerned individual

Please feel free to add to this, its merely just a template.
:lol:

hmm....solar power.....

Back