Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
It looks like I was wrong about it

To all those that wanted it on the Wii
HERE IT IS

Street Fighter IV Wii port revealed by Famitsu
By Steven Pires, 01/04/09

In a surprise move just days after the Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, Capcom have announced a port of Street Fighter IV for the Wii in this week's issue of Japanese video game magazine Famitsu. Even more surprisingly, they have also revealed the inclusion of a new character exclusive to this version of the game: Mario.

“We are delighted to be working with Nintendo, and hope players will enjoy playing as Mario,” said producer Yoshinori Ono in an interview with Famitsu. Ono had previously hinted at a Wii port in February in an interview with GameLife, suggesting that the graphics might have to be compromised, but it seems the development team have done better than expected.

According to Ono, the port will not include online play due to “technical limitations”, but it was stated the game will feature full support for the Wii Remote's motion sensing functions, allowing players to perform moves by swiping and thrusting the Remote. Those who prefer the classic style of play will also be able to use the Gamecube and Classic Controllers. No release date has been announced yet, but the team is aiming to get the game out by the end of the year.
To bad there isnt any online gubbins but from what I hear it was full of Kens

I hope I dont have to do a real fireball motion
That would get tiring

Oh good. I can hold up on getting a PS3. Well I'll probably get one anyway. Then I probably wont by the Wii version unless I get a PS3 after it comes out.

Oh good. I can hold up on getting a PS3. Well I'll probably get one anyway. Then I probably wont by the Wii version unless I get a PS3 after it comes out.
At least this way we can at least play it with a decent pad

*Rummages for his PS2 to Gamecube pad thingy*
*Picks up his PS2 Street fighter pad*

I saw that huge arcade Street Fighter pad for the PS3 and 360 at GameStop. I wonder if they'll make one for the Wii aswell?

I guess the extra system will be worth it. I want the online. All my friends go to college away from me.

I guess the extra system will be worth it. I want the online. All my friends go to college away from me.
Enjoy your Kens/Zangiefs

i hate to burst your bubble, but i hope most of you realize that it's april fool's day...

i hate to burst your bubble, but i hope most of you realize that it's april fool's day...
Orly?

The Famitsu scan is a recent one and it talks about such things

Nice try. This is big time APRIL FOOLS. LOL. hilarious though.

Especially since the mario sprite is taken directly out of Brawl and photoshopped in.

A Hadoku with Mario. Clever little **** heads.

They thought Nights: Journey of Dreams was an April fools joke. The Joke is a LIE.

You guys actually fell for this? It's such a crummy photoshop. lmfao
Well I knew it was photoshoped in but I figured it was a "what to expect" picture.

Back