Stupidest thing done while sober.

LMAO

Hard. Like doing a cartwheel on the ground, but with an extra twist. you rotate around nothing...the boat is pulling you in the mean time at 20 mph (um...kph..uh...)

Hm..there's a 10 lb (kg?) board strapped to your feet....

ANd you have to land on the wake....out in the "flats" and you get shin splints.

Ignoring the fact that I can't do a cartwheel on the ground, I'm up for it.

<Prepares for inevitable pain and embarrassment>

Bro anyone can do cartwheels its like they first thing they teach you in gym class. There is nothing that makes me feel better like busting out a back hand spring for no reason at all...

:p

You know the guy you picked last in gym class... that was me.

Truth be told, I'm ok at cycling, swimming and weights but I suck at acrobatics and running.

Ugh, thinking I could actually go down a slide handstanding. In case you don't know what I meeeaaan... Holding onto the edges of the slide and climbing down it handstanding...

I think I sprained my arm.

I kind of had no sense knowing that I have no flexability whatsoever, but I can handstand for a fair while. Don't try it. =_=

i trip up the stairs :sick:

im a real spaz when im sober apparently lmao

most stupid thing recently.....uhh....spraypainted a heartagram in the steet with three little ones in side of it......still there:shifty: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:
oh come on kwon!
:lol: i know your kidding.

hmm, idk for me. There's to much to choose from...

I always do very stupid things when I'm angry. I don't have any particular example that is stupider than all the others, but I always pick my own **** up and throw it against the wall to break it or something, then I get even more pissed off because whatever it was is broke so I break something else or punch the wall either damaging the wall or my hand. That or I beat the **** out of someone that doesn't do anything but try to talk to me. Like one time I was really pissed off because I was accused of being racist (long story) and my best friend saw that I was mad and asked what was wrong, so I turned around and punched him in the face.

Back