Super Mario 3 Theme for FireFox!! Sick....

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
this is a really sick theme. very well done. here is a snapshot of the screen below(click to make it bigger). here is the link to get it. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4345/

Capture2500_01_59.jpg

hope you enjoy it nintendo heads....

Ok im 35 and i just downloaded and installed this theme

please keep this to yourselfs :tard: :tard: :yikes:

AussieWii said:
Ok im 35 and i just downloaded and installed this theme

please keep this to yourselfs :tard: :tard: :yikes:

I usually don't do this, but I don't get this post? So i've learned you are 35 and that u did install this theme. But you don't want anyone else to use it? or make any remarks?

intekmdma said:
I usually don't do this, but I don't get this post? So i've learned you are 35 and that u did install this theme. But you don't want anyone else to use it? or make any remarks?
no no he is saying he is 35 and i guess feels as if it might be childish per se, to download a mario 3 theme. haha. im 26 i love it. so he is saying "keep this a secret" as in that he is 35 and likes mario themes.

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:
no no he is saying he is 35 and i guess feels as if it might be childish per se, to download a mario 3 theme. haha. im 26 i love it. so he is saying "keep this a secret" as in that he is 35 and likes mario themes.

OHHH SNAP! see. now that is why i need to take more english classes that... help in these types of thing. ah... sucks.

AussieWii said:
yes im like

dont tell anyone, im ashamed :D
yeah i knew you meant that. it is just too cool of a theme to pass up, no matter your age. ill be 75 and still playing games im sure.

The game was good. The theme is pretty horrible. I tried it a few days ago, .. ugh. I don't know what's wrong with you people, actually liking that theme, haha.

dedpoet777 said:
ill be 75 and still playing games im sure.
I hear you. I'm 13 now and I know I'll be playing video games for the rest of my life. Anyway, this theme is really sweet. I just put it on my Mozilla. Great stuff! :)

While I like for my Firefox theme to match the current theme of my desktop, I think I might give this one a shot and see how I like it regardless of it's stark contrast to the rest of my computer.

Nostalgia is, without a doubt, for the win in my mind.

MaXiMiUS said:
The game was good. The theme is pretty horrible. I tried it a few days ago, .. ugh. I don't know what's wrong with you people, actually liking that theme, haha.
haha i dont know. i think its not the prettiest theme in the world, but i dig it pretty hard. i like how they made it looks and mixed the address bars with he background and such. but youre right...it isnt the prettiest

Back