Super Mario Champ!

yeah, he should actually do ALL of the levels to declare he finished the ENTIRE game.

oh and if you watch the 1st bowser catle section when he goes down the pipe, the pirahna plant that was there actually dissapeared !!!

In the first NES version you could do that kind of stuff. The very top of the pirana plants doesn't kill you, and he goes down pipes as the plant goes down. Its just slowdown and glitches, no cheats.

Its using slowdown, meant to show the game at its fullest. Similar to that SSBM adventure mode vid from the other thread.

I think its still real or at least possible

Didn't you guys figure it out yet? It was a flash made movie alterd so it looked like he was a god in SMB. The movie is a fake.

Note: The fasteset time I beat the game was 12 minutes...without any cheats or anything. It is impossible to beat the game within 6 minutes.

lol, you are so wrong its funny. Its clearly a emulator with slowdown. And I've seen people get around 7 mins with an actual console.

I'm actually right, the arthor of that movie confessed about it on youtube months ago. People kept duplicating the same movie and spreading it across the net. But anyway, he flased it until his movie was perfect. Slowdown would make the game run slower and in hsi movie he didn't use slowdown.

lol, do you know how much harder it would be to make it perfect in flash than to just use slowdown and speed the vid up?

Back