super mario galaxy box art mockup

Just my opinion you don't have to listen to it but there's a too bigger gap in between the top of Mario's hands, and the Wii title bar
It seems to distract me i don't know why though
Otherwise its awsome, keep up the great work:)

wow, frans129, that box art is really convincing. The back even has all that crap in the bottom that makes it look like a genuine game box, quite impressive.

I almost think you are lieing to us and that you already have the Wii and a copy of Mario Galaxy. :D

masterchief-mario said:
you know what you shuld of made the back of it thats how good it was and also i heard a rumor that galaxy was going to be 2 player???????? how but that is true and also galaxy is connect 24???????????
It's not a rumor, galaxy is going to be 2player co-op. I dpn't know about WC24 part though.

Frans that is very good. The only thing I noticed, you can take it if you want, is that the game will be two player, and your symbol only said one. IT is very good though.

Hey jus thought it would be nice to inform u that the Bar saying Wii on the top of Wii game boxes is already official. Nintendo has already made it. The pic is jus somethin somebody made up for SSBB but the top bar is real. Wii box art.jpg

SuppaRoy said:
Hey jus thought it would be nice to inform u that the Bar saying Wii on the top of Wii game boxes is already official. Nintendo has already made it. The pic is jus somethin somebody made up for SSBB but the top bar is real.View attachment 254
Nah sorry, that isn't real, it's just a mockup. Nintendo hasn't officially announced it yet.

that super smash broo one was great i liked the curved top bar and the only problem was that the picture should have like a group photo not just mario

Back