Super Mario RPG Rated E

And if you follow the link to the page where IGN talks about this game it turns out to be a page written on November 2006.

WTF it is on there i looked on the USA one the rating system

it says it will be on the virtual console in 2007..is this still going to happen?? oh man I loved this game back in the day..they better release it cause seriously theres hardly any good games being released lately for the VC..I mean come on who really wants turbo grafix games..who even played this system...was it even a system?. Another thing does anyone know if they ever plan on releasing Earthbound? has to be one of my all time favorites next to Chrono Trigger...either titles would keep me happy for a while

hexxen7 said:
it says it will be on the virtual console in 2007..is this still going to happen?? oh man I loved this game back in the day..they better release it cause seriously theres hardly any good games being released lately for the VC..I mean come on who really wants turbo grafix games..who even played this system...was it even a system?. Another thing does anyone know if they ever plan on releasing Earthbound? has to be one of my all time favorites next to Chrono Trigger...either titles would keep me happy for a while

Theres only like 2-3 more mondays left so not much left to add in 2007.

How about Goldeneye? Its like the staple game. Thats a damn must have if you own an n64. and my sister real wants pokemon stadium, me included i admit. for the mini games of course

Loved Golden eye, still have it for 64. Looking at the rate they put out 64 games, who knows if we will see that or not.

i hear todays is suppose to include n64's pokemon snap, but seriously, who wants that game over goldeneye? gah!

crazyman2 said:
i hear todays is suppose to include n64's pokemon snap, but seriously, who wants that game over goldeneye? gah!

Never heard of goldeneye, well it rings a bell but dont remember wat its about.

then you must not of had an n64. and none of your friends did. and you live in the north pole! James bond for n64 duh! haha just kidding, but really its a very very well known game.

crazyman2 said:
then you must not of had an n64. and none of your friends did. and you live in the north pole! James bond for n64 duh! haha just kidding, but really its a very very well known game.

James Bond there we go. Also of course I own a N64. :p

hexxen7 said:
You sound pretty close-minded, so try this: Try playing VC games you HAVEN'T played before instead of just saying crap like "I loved original Mario Bros as a kid, so let's get it for VC instead of actually getting a new game that I haven't played a billion times."
People seem to blindly follow nostalgia and that's sad. I never owned a Turbo Graffix, so that's the system that I usually look to on VC, and guess what: Turns out it's awesome! Please get some Turbo Graffix games instead of sticking to only what you know like some sheep.

crazyman2 said:
How about Goldeneye? Its like the staple game. Thats a damn must have if you own an n64. and my sister real wants pokemon stadium, me included i admit. for the mini games of course

Goldeneye will not be released on the VC, that the makers (rare) wont let it be released, same goes for all of rares titles (killer instinct, banjo kazooie etc) except donkeykong.

Mario + RPG = has to be good

Back