Super Mario World and others today

Nintendo are really bucking their ideas up now. After a sluggish star to life for the Virtual Console, America has had Zelda: Link to the Past, Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario World in consecutive weeks.

Hopefully us Brits get Super Mario World this week, because I'll be downloading it straight away. Though I wouldn't mind if Nintendo Europe held back for a few weeks and instead released Zelda: LttP, which we're yet to have.

these are great titles, but for me...ive got super mario world already on gba...should i get it?

Man I just read the super mario world and ran to my wii, but it wasnt there and then I read 9 AM Pacific Time.

Ps - I have off today because its -20 so I wish it would just come out already.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten into the VC yet. Do the old VC games stay on or are they taken down and replaced every week?

YES! Mario World is so fun. I have it on GBA but I don't care, I like using the classic controller for this game. There's something about having the original release that I just truely like.

The NES games work with the wiimote, the ones on snes and n64 require a cube control, or the classic controller add on. Couldn't tell you on the other ones, cause I haven't downloaded a genesis or turbo game yet.

I agree, they should just release the same game in all areas, but i guess its some marketing scheme they are going after.

Curse you Nintendo I wanted DKC! But this game owns too. Curse you Nintendo, because I'm getting Super Mario World. Another good week. Keep it up.

st0rmbrkr said:
Ps - I have off today because its -20 so I wish it would just come out already.

You get days off for -20???????!???

They expect us to show up at -40.

Back