Super Paper Mario Footage

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
some of this has been seen im sure. but those who havent seen it enjoy. this game comes out next month on the 9th. i cannot wait for it. this will be a great game.

controls explained as well as story
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RjifXIna9c[/MEDIA]
other game play
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LVTCn_sD9fg[/MEDIA]

ive seen the first vid, but not the second one. Still good to see again I guess..and nice finds. I cant wait either

It's funny how you can make it all easier by turning the angle around hehe.

i cannot wait for this game. i got a taste of good side scrolling mario again on the new super mario brothers for the ds. i beat it once and i am currently, slowly going through it again. paper mario will be one of the best titles out this year.

Never really played or even considered getting Paper Mario. But this game looks SWEEEETTT! lol.

Funny at the end of the 2nd video when hes trying to dodge all the spike guys then he goes 3d and they r paper lol.

Ill definitly consider this now. I need a good comedy game.

ILoveWii said:
It's funny how you can make it all easier by turning the angle around hehe.

Yea, it doesnt work all the time though. just once and awhile. I read up on that part of the game.

PtonJalken said:
Never really played or even considered getting Paper Mario. But this game looks SWEEEETTT! lol.

Ill definitly consider this now. I need a good comedy game.

I'm completely the same. Played a little of Paper Mario on emulator, and it was fairly cool. Super Paper Mario though seems just downright awesome. The gameplay, the Mario-ness, the graphics, the art style. Everything about it. Awesome.

Definite purchase for me.

ive never played a paper mario, would i find this game fun? :eek:ut: :lol: :incazzato: <favorite "smiley"

Loved the first vid explaining the controls, makes it so sweet. Can't wait to get this game! I play the one on the DS and thought it was great, by the looks of the videos this is gonna be even better.

At the moment for me....this is the game i want the most, i just think the idea to flip from 2d into 3d is genius and it actually looks like its gonna work...can't wait.

Back