Super Paper Mario or The Godfather?

En4Neo said:
You guessed it, I still have yet to beat it though. Temple of time is such a ***** to me. :nonod: Even if I don't beat it because of lack of motivation lately, I don't really care, I've had a lot fun regardless and still can do other side quest things.

I did that temple the fastest :D. Coupla' hours. Funny.

Anyway, I'd get Super Paper Mario. It's its own "thing".

I would personally get Super Paper Mario, i have no reason as to why getting it over any other game because i know nothing on either...

and on the Zelda topic, Temple of Time was easy...and has anyone else found that the bosses in the game are disgustingly easy? i mean none of them have been in the slightest bit a challenge...(havent beat it yet, just got to the Twilight Palace)

JCpackers05 said:
I would personally get Super Paper Mario, i have no reason as to why getting it over any other game because i know nothing on either...

and on the Zelda topic, Temple of Time was easy...and has anyone else found that the bosses in the game are disgustingly easy? i mean none of them have been in the slightest bit a challenge...(havent beat it yet, just got to the Twilight Palace)
yes the hardest one so far though was the baboon. iv only finished one temple

hahahaha! yeah dude as you go through, i actually think on some temples the mini boss is harder than the actual temple boss. all of them seem so simple to beat. I dont know if its cause in LoZOoT i was like 8 that they were much more difficult or they just horendously downgraded...but grapesoda enjoy the game...ITS AMAZING!

Back