Super Smash Bros Brawl Training Center

srry. For suckin on this place wow I feel so welcome.

look. It's not your job to tell people they suck. I'll brawl u if u wanna see how good I am or u can leave me alone gosh! Your choice. I do know your brawl is missing so when u find it pm me and I'll brawl u kk. But seriously be nice kk. :(

well man we are trying to help you and you get all defensive so why wouldn't get frustrated ? you should learn that sometimes you might be wrong cause if yu don't you are going to have a very hard time in life.

Dont really see the point in challenging people anymore cuz they hype themselves but never add u to their list when you step to em cuz their afraid of having their pride hurt.

i really love 2 see noobs saying "i'm the best" or "i don't fight noobs"

you little noobs get an account on AIB (if u dont know what's AIB) u must be noob i wont fight anyone here get an account and search 4 Darkfox4ever and send me a PM saying that u see this post and u want to fight with me ;D

This doesn't goes to SSBFREAKZ cuz i know he's good

so.... dont waste your time noobs ;D

And dont cry when a MK beats you....

Last edited:
i really love 2 see noobs saying "i'm the best" or "i don't fight noobs"

you little noobs get an account on AIB (if u dont know what's AIB) u must be noob i wont fight anyone here get an account and search 4 Darkfox4ever and send me a PM saying that u see this post and u want to fight with me ;D

This doesn't goes to SSBFREAKZ cuz i know he's good

so.... dont waste your time noobs ;D

And dont cry when a MK beats you....

i have an AiB account too.
its -Smash King-

i clearly am on top of most players here tbh (no BS) so...:devil:
CK of course is a different story :D and very few others but i dont have time to name.

anyway DFOX....sounds like your an AiB'er calling someone out on a dead site.

Back