Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

count me in i‘m the strongest ssbb player ever!!!!!!:yesnod:

yes kart you are. you've never played it and you'll have as much skill as all of us when you first start. but that probably just makes you diffrent doesnt it? (i get annoyed when people say im the best ___ when the ___ isnt even finished or done yet.)

I think I'm very good at the game. I know I can beat everyone I play with an exception to the guy that I practiced with to get as good as I am. I am pretty confident in my gaming skills but I know that once I get into the competition with people around the world I'm not going to be so good. It's that way with any online game. There's always someone better.

kart6 said:
count me in i‘m the strongest ssbb player ever!!!!!!:yesnod:
you do realize that the strongest ssbB player in the world at this point is a tester, right? unless you are a tester, the statement you just made is an oximoron.

FWELR said:
you do realize that the strongest ssbB player in the world at this point is a tester, right? unless you are a tester, the statement you just made is an oximoron.

I also would like to point out that how strong you are has nothing to do with your hand/eye cordination. Just because your very strong does not mean you'll be good in a virtual fight. Just thought I'd point that out

[sarcasm/]

Well i just got back from school, The new webpage for the ssbb touney is going to be up soon hopefully, And that after the first Champion chip, im thinking about getting a job again (Mind you im 16) and start to fund the SSBB tourney just for you guys x-x, It also might be a monthly thing for 1st place gets 4,000 wii points every month AFTER the first tourney.. BUT.. That's considering if how good the first tourney goes off.. And to let you know I AM going to be IN the tourney AND.. That i've been training with lvl 9 characters everyday x-x.. ( i mean like 2<CPU on 1<Me) And i hope to get better but i plan to be pretty hard to beat when the first tourney comes out :D... Anyways.. I updated the player list and the new webpage is still in the making and with a its own forum :D but that is in the future (But not to far) Well i gotta get back to training.. ill keep on checking up on the topic :3

Mingus said:
It's that way with any online game. There's always someone better.

Not for me i'm the best:lol:

No im serious, this will be any easy tourney for me:ciappa:

He who talks to much about his prowess, will have very little to show.

{Axtlár} said:
He who talks to much about his prowess, will have very little to show.

once you have played melee for over 3000 or 4000 hours then tell me, also i play it almost everyday for about 1 or 2 hours with my 4 brothers. So i get alot of practise. Plus i got melee online so i know peopel across the world arent that good.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see, I olook forward to playing you, my friend, and my 15 year old brother too.

Back