System Files are corrupted?

I got the same error message, but i managed to get into the system settings and re-format the memory. Seems to be working alright now. But i still cant connect to the internet. Not sure if its my router thats going downhill, or my wii. Especially since the internet worked perfect for the first month i had the wii.

Believe me I tried a dusin times. I even unplugged the power for a longer period of time, but it just didn't work. I've sent it in. Just waiting for a return.

infinkc said:
call nintendo send it in for a replacement, say bye bye to your save games unless you backed it up. yes it sucks! i tried to ask them for free wii points for the trouble and they said no.

That is very interesting. How did you purchase your Wii points? There should be a record of it so you can prove you spent them, and if so, they are OBLIGATED to replace them for you. So for example if you used your credit card number over the 'net, that's gotta be recorded somewhere. If you bought a card in a store, that serial card number will show on their end that the points have been spent, right? I can't imagine what explanation they gave you as to why they aren't going to replace your points. Can you tell us anymore about that conversation? Anyone have any theories about how this could have happened?

ummmm.... I don't think you're on the same page as we are:shocked: .

We're talking about a replacement for the Wii.....

Try reading the post one more time:idea:

btw: currently you shouldn't try messing too much with the transfer of Miis and other stuff concerning memory system files. Or even better, don't. At least not untill you have the latest update of the Wii.

:worship:*This one should be marked as a must read*:worship:

Last edited:
Back