Tales of game for the wii

Tales of Symphonia was a definite hit. Nintendo Wii is shaping up to be the best console ever released by Nintendo.

Last edited:
hmm what sorta names would suit it, hmm lets see
1. tales of my wiimote
2. talse of me goin 2 the bathroom
3. tales of that stranded fish blobbin up and down
4. tales of sum fink i havent decided yet
5. tales of the tail my dog is chasing

I want another tales of game!! The last one was AWESOME! but then Lloyd's like "O.K., this trees name is, then theres some more corny stuff and then...NOTHING!!!! GAAHHHH!! EVVILL!! I hope they tell you what the trees name was in the next one

iwantssbb said:
I want another tales of game!! The last one was AWESOME! but then Lloyd's like "O.K., this trees name is, then theres some more corny stuff and then...NOTHING!!!! GAAHHHH!! EVVILL!! I hope they tell you what the trees name was in the next one

See Tales of Phantasia for the SNES or GBA for the answer to that question.

Napalmbrain said:
See Tales of Phantasia for the SNES or GBA for the answer to that question.
Yeah but that was the great war that used up mana (hence the magi-tech) which happened before ToS

The true Link said:
hmm what sorta names would suit it, hmm lets see
1. tales of my wiimote
2. talse of me goin 2 the bathroom
3. tales of that stranded fish blobbin up and down
4. tales of sum fink i havent decided yet
5. tales of the tail my dog is chasing
How about tales of me playing to many tales of games lol

iwantssbb said:
Yeah but that was the great war that used up mana (hence the magi-tech) which happened before ToS

Given that the Tree of mana in Phantasia is called Yggdrasil, it seems likely it is the tree from the end of Symphonia and Lloyd named it after his tragic enemy.

Napalmbrain said:
Given that the Tree of mana in Phantasia is called Yggdrasil, it seems likely it is the tree from the end of Symphonia and Lloyd named it after his tragic enemy.
good point

Plot

O.K., here's my idea for a new plot. At the end of ToS, mithos' crucix crystal splits apart and is spread across the new world. A new evil rises, (probably abbysion from the devils arms side quest) and threatens humanity. You play as Llyod, Genis and colletes kids but they're long dead. You go on a quest to recover the shards hidden in different temples with different elements and such. Then, when you have all the shards (maybe 8 or some cool number like that.) You ressurect Mithos who tells you how to defeat the new bad guy.

Im glad Nintendo has finally came to their senses to produce almost all good games :p especially on release or near by it. I mean come on what were they thinking w/ Luigi's Mansion and Mario Sunshine (tho sunshine was decent) They pushed away many older nintendo fans by doing those. Now ever game is looks awesome!

Back