Tatsunoko vs. Capcom leaked

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I guess Tatsunoko vs Capcom is already leaked on the net according to wii.qj.net

tatsunokowii.jpg

Impatience seems to be a common characteristic of gamers. Yet another game joins in on the "Leaked on Torrent" list, and it's the all-star fighting Tatsunoko vs Capcom. A Twitter post made in the news4pirates page confirm that the game has indeed been leaked onto the Internet. Are you getting the game's real copy or are you going for the leaked version?

Via Twitter
it looks like we might get some more characters in this game, maybe from DLC perhaps. all is according to wii.nintendolife.

Convincing though it appears, we must point out that this is not official game art

The Ace Attorney and other characters may arrive as DLC

Capcom fans disappointed at Phoenix Wright's exclusion from upcoming brawler Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars may have reason to get their hopes up again, as Destructoid reports that producer Ryota Niitsuma claimed if Nintendo would allow it then extra characters may be added to the game as downloadable content.

The much-hyped fighter has gamers excited, and the promise of extra content to boost the game's longevity can only be a good thing, especially if it means laying the smack down with gaming's greatest defense attorney. From the sound of things, if Nintendo give the green light this could well be a possibility, so here's hoping the Big N pull their finger out and give Capcom some freedom to expand the game as they see fit. After all, keeping third-party developers sweet is vital to the Wii's future success – even more so than maintaining a "hardcore" fanbase.

Plus, shouting "Objection!" into Mega Man's face will likely never get old.

heres the linkage destructoid.com.

Last edited:
Ahahahah, I'd sure prove everybody right with the Attorney as a character.

Nintendo would allow it then extra characters may be added to the game as downloadable content.
Fuck that.
DLC is a load of shite

Everything is leaked onto the internet.

I don't have a modded Wii but even if I did I would go out and buy Tatsunoko vs Capcom because it is a quality product. I can understand people pirating the not so good games that aren't worth the money but not something as awesome as this.

I picked up my preordered copy today, then EBGames called me and said that they had some free stuff for me so I have to go back and pick it up. Not sure what it is but when I was there earlier the guy said something about them waiting to recieve some 'codes' for the game to give to the preorder people. If it was a code for some free future DLC I'd be very happy, or some kind of cool figure. Chances are it'll be a poster or a hat or something lame but I can't really grumble if it's free.

Anyway, don't download the leaked copy, go out and buy it because games of this quality [STRIKE]need[/STRIKE] deserve to get good sales.

..... They should make more MvC but for Wii...but this game does look a bit interesting...i wonder if the voices are in jap too? Or there in English?

I'd heard they were dubbed too but they are not. It doesn't make much difference though as all the 'story' bits are still screens with text.

Turns out my free gift was some 'cards' not 'codes'.

Fair enough, i've never Watched Tatsunoko so i wouldn't know

I know who some of the Tatsunoko characters are but I've found while playing the game I've been getting interested in the ones I don't know as well. I'm quite interested in seeing the anime shows that the characters like Karas or Ippatsuman are from.

.....Even the Capcom Voices are in Japanese, the only thing they did to the English Version is translate it, Add new Characters and Completly Redone the Opening

Back