Tell Something About The Person Who Posted Before You

He is badass, and sexy, you look like a baby with that Pikachu sig! >;C

I've never been stung, I like bees because they're friendly. Wasps are mean. That indicates to me that you're a wasp!!! >;C

Cannot sing better than Justin Bieber to save his life.

I like bees
You, sir, are a disgrace to the human race. Bees are annoying, and X-Tremely dangerous, but of course you wouldn't know that. After all, the climate down here is "tropical", so they're alot of flowers.

you're a wasp!!!
Ahem... I'm a Koala, thank you very much :) (Though you are right about Wasps being mean...)

Likes Justin Bieber. You need to be nice to bees, if you go up to them with an attitude obviously they won't like you! Just act casual, offer them some Nicorette gum. They'll like you if you don't mention Justin, bees hate him. >;C

Is Chinese.

In case you don't know, bees will come up to you and sting you for absolutely NO reason, so deal with it! (I know... EVERY bee hates Justin Beaver)

Depends on the species. Many common bees are actually quite docile and won't sting ya unless you provoke 'em. Some bees will even cower away if ya swat at 'em (so long as you ain't near their nest) instead of sting in defense... not that I recommend ya swat bees.

So yeah, most bees aren't at all aggressive 'til you get near their hive. It's the bloody wasps ya need t' be wary of.

Back