"Thank You" Thread

bigwilliiy said:
So after my hard work, fingers breaking from typing i dont even get a thank you? you probably just forgot, you know you love willy

(ps i mean me willy not "willy" willy
you should thank ME!

i want to thank myself
cuz thats the only person i know here =[
except the mean ppl that made fun of me
when i wrote in caps =[

Wow, this is an incredible thread idea. Extremely surprised that no one has done this before. Although, I'm going to personalize mine a bit more than you guys did :wink: Please don't take offense if I forget anyone, I'm going to do my best.

Axtlar: Thanks for everything. What more can be said? I'd like to be a bit more specific, but that would surely be cutting you short. You've been there for me, man. Thank you.

Tyler: Thank you for some great chats. One of the few people who understands true dedication, and that surely deserves thanks. I understand you're position on so many different levels.

Emma: Thank you for the good times. Our conversations were one of the only times when I truly was laughing out loud when I typed 'lol.' We don't always agree, but thats expected by now. And yes, I suppose you could call us...eh, erm, uh...friends... Thanks for everything.

The Brawler's Alliance//Everyone Taking Part in the SmashBros Site Discussion Thread Parties: Too many good times to name, too many hangovers to remember. You guys have provided me with plenty of laughs and I really feel like I got to know you guys better. Thank you.

S.S.: You are, without a doubt, the person I respect MOST on this site. You're a friend, but most importantly, you stand up for what you believe in. I respect a man with that kind of self-confidence, and although we've had our rough times, they were good rough times. The day you back down from a challenge is the day the world ends. Thank you.

I'd like to thank i0n for the forum firstly.
Then I would like to thank the Mod's here for keeping this place running nicely.

Now I would like to thank the people I have become somewhat close with on here :lol:
Emma
Steph
LIK
Celeste
Cpt. McCloud
Steve
FR.
Byuakuya

If I know you pretty good and I forgot you, sorry :lol:

Everyone on here is genuinely great though, some people I should get to know some more, but thats what the new year is for I guess.

i'de like to thankl icyooooooppla and bw for being great freinds , thanks guys

also would like to give shout outs syntax for keeping the site free of innapropriate things from the site, but not just syntax, also to the rest of the wiichat staff, trulen and mitch.

to blueovalboy, southpaw, southpark, big_league_slugger and [DT] for keeping out nfl discussions thread alive every sunday!

you know what they say.....sunday night? its football night!

to bilzar, and kai, the 2 members who i know post like crazy in my ban the user above you thread

and

thanks to i0n :) without him, i wouldnt be thanking the rest of you right now:)

ide like to thank zapesant for making the ban thread, without him, i wouldnt be able to post like crazy:lol:

thanks to everyone on wiichat

but mostly dumbass luigi,twizdid,frummage,icyoooppplaa,zapansant93,
syntax,ion,acealabama,ssbb lover,rain foxx,blizzar, and other peaples

and i thank wario2000
happy b-day wario2000

Last edited:
Id like to thank Wario2000 for the Many Laughs,
Also all the people who have taken time to answer my threads.
And Last much thanks to the person who created WiiChat, Some guy ive never heard of lolz

Cheers

Back