Thanksgiving break

heh thanksgiving break starts on wednesday if i get the Wii gonna be a blissful time hey i might even stay out of school those other two days cause were not doing anything important

I love the fact that its coming out on sunday because I live in Utah where you can't look anywhere without seeing a mormon so hopefully the mormons won't get them because its on sunday so I'll have a better chance of getting a Wii. Thats the only thing that is a plus about living in Utah with everyone that is a different religion than you (even my parents).

Rift said:
the only thing that sucks about sunday launches here is that the bible huggers, have made laws that on sunday stores can't sell anything but food and house hold products until 1:30 on sundays... meaning my gamestop can't open up till 1:30 in the afternoon, even walmart can be open 24 hours but on sunday they can't sell clothes or electronics only grocery stuff till 1:30

thats pretty cool, kinda like the good 'ol days.

You think its cool that stores can't open just because of some stupid religious people? I hate it when the religious people make laws like that because there are people that live there that don't follow that religion. It pisses me off because alot of places are closed on sundays here even though there isn't a law.

same here!
A Crap LOAD OF PROJECTS....although Ill do it on Sunday :lol:
Anyways I am taking Monday off just to play it..... have to go to school on
tuesday but get the rest of the week off from there!

paintba||er said:
You think its cool that stores can't open just because of some stupid religious people? I hate it when the religious people make laws like that because there are people that live there that don't follow that religion. It pisses me off because alot of places are closed on sundays here even though there isn't a law.

If you don't like it then move; just about every other city in america doesn't have laws like this. Here in America we have the freedom to make laws like that if there is support in that location for whatever law someone may come up with.

There isn't laws for it here but most places are closed down on sunday anyway since 95% of the people here are mormons. And it isn't fair to the people that live there that arn't of that religion. And I can't move since I'm only 14 I have no control over where I live and my parents are mormons also so I don't think they're gonna move for that reason.

Like ocdanI too have no life as of yet, no school right now. 21,(enjoy your youthful HS years while you can!) and just got out of working with Spirit Halloween and in between Jobs means free time up my ANUS. Sux right now which is why I'm on here but on Sunday it'll be a different story.

I'll Have it made in the shade while gettin lade(intentional misspelling) Gettin Hii and Playin Wii. woohoo.

Back