The "Adding Subtracting" game!

Booo67

Mar 16, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Heres how it works, the game revolves around a curtain number. The first game will start with the number *500*. The object of the game is to add or subtract one number from *500* depending on what team your on, there are two teams, red and blue, the reds add a number while the blues subtract a number. You can only add or subtract one number per 24 hours. When the number reaches 1000 the reds will win but if the number reaches 0 the blues win. Example: So if I'm on Blue and I go first I'll post 499. (Highlighting the number your team color would help a lot.) Anyone breaking the rules would be removed.
Before the game starts, if you want to play sign your username on which ever team you want to be on (copy and paste please) you can also vote for a team name among your teammates (and team color if you want) which can be changed later.The game will start when there are enough players on both teams.

Red
Booo
spyro king
DG~X

Blue
Blair D.
YoungLad

Last edited:
Sry double post.:(
First post edit:Anyone breaking the rules will be removed.

Last edited:
Just to spice things up.
Btw: In the rules you didnt mention anything illegal. Like cant i just subtract 500 and win?

Red
booo
spyro king

Blue
DG~X

Last edited:
No, you can only subtract one number, I edited the rules, thanks for pointing that out.

You should also say that yoy can only subtract or add once a day. Becuase if you cant then two people will be on this posting back to back on it. Or you allow that?

You should also say that yoy can only subtract or add once a day. Becuase if you cant then two people will be on this posting back to back on it. Or you allow that?

I was also going to say that, if it wasn't for you I would be missing everything!:lol:

Is it too late for me to change my color?:( I just relized something...

Red
Booo
Spyro King
DG~X
Blue
Blair D.
YoungLad

I feel like I figured the game out, but I'll still join.

Just fixed some things.

Back