The Cave of Ordeals

:re

im thorinir's freind in rl anyways i did it today woot theres about 50 stages 5 being with the half nacked fairy :D anyways i did it with three fairys (obviously in bottles) 60 arrows (even tho i can hold 100) about 40 bombs and 16 hearts.

The caves probably the best place to go on the game for a full ruppe bag when you leave, after you kill the two dudes dressed in armour who pull out a sword when you destroy it, turn to a wolf and use sences to find a dig spot (a hidden silver ruppe in it 200)

hope it helps zelduke:yesnod:

oh and heres some more usefull stuff when you complete and go back in , the enimes will be harder you will fight more armoured nights etc: i got to stage 35 ish and croaked it :mad:

the cave zelduke must be hard
as u told me (lol about avatar) :)

Last edited:
yeh very s you must always be prepared (you need to show me tomorrow how to make moving avartar anyways) when you complete the cave go to any spring with empty bottles to catch fairys and get a bottle of free fairy tears or somat from the fairy i forgot the name...

Ahhhhhhh Got to the last level (according to what people have said here) and died :( - spent well over an hour getting there!

Went through everything in my inventory! Those nights piss me off lol

How many times do we have to have a thread on this subject? I know I have responded at least in two other threads.

Did it with 18 hearts, i had four bottles, 2 with fairies and the other 2 with fairies tears. Only used one fairy though, didn't need the other 3 bottles. Its pretty easy, just remember to check out the floor before jumping down to it. The bow can be handy for picking off enemies first.

Strategy to defeat knights:
After reading this, you'll be amazed at how much easier they are.
Get out your bow and put it in the bomb-arrow configuration. Shoot at the knights feet! If done correctly, it should damage their armour and you'll see them flinch and a bit of their armour come off. Shoot their legs a couple more times and then you'll be able to shoot at the armour (you'll know this when he's lost a fair bit of armour but still has some left on his body). Then after knocking off all his main armour, he'll only have the chain mail left and will throw his main weapon at you (roll to the side to dodge this) and pull out a secondary weapon (a sword). Now just finish him off with your sword techniques.

i finished it last night.
I used one blue potion and maybe 400 rupees for the magic armour?! Finished with like 10 hears left.
Those knights are basic to kill once u know how. I just wait for them to take a swing, jump sideways once and slash as much as i can. After two of those he throws his big sword at u. Then u do the back slash, which knocks him off guard, then keep slashing at him. That will happen twice too before he dies. Simple.

Oh and to say I was a little PISSED OFF with the reward u get for finishing is a pretty big understatement.

beat it with four hearts remaining at the end. took 3 blue bottles and fairy's tears when i went in though. the last three metal guys were bastards.

If you think you've finished the cave, why not try it again?
Most of the rooms are the same the second time through, but some of them are slightly different.
The last level has an extra knight, so it's even tougher.

Yay! I Beat It About...A Week Ago... I Just Never Put It On Here...

I Had 18 Hearts, Finished With 16, All Four Bottles w/ Fairies, Tears, And Blue Potion, All Bomb Bags, 100-Arrow Quiver, And All Skills!

:cornut::cornut::cornut:

Back