The Christian religion

well IMO after all these years Christianity (or any religion) must have become quite corrupt and changed to suit the church as a organization, rather than give the exact word of god, for instance Jesus said 'It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 19:23' (pretty specific) but what would happen if all the rich Christians were told to give all their money away? Also the idea that priests are married to the church is not a old one, and was decided centuries after the original writing of the bible, because priests were getting married, having children, and leaving church land to their children.

I don't wanna offend anybody or anything, and I think that religion has actually been quite a positive thing overall.

rockkybox said:
well IMO after all these years Christianity (or any religion) must have become quite corrupt and changed to suit the church as a organization, rather than give the exact word of god, for instance Jesus said 'It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 19:23' (pretty specific) but what would happen if all the rich Christians were told to give all their money away? Also the idea that priests are married to the church is not a old one, and was decided centuries after the original writing of the bible, because priests were getting married, having children, and leaving church land to their children.

I don't wanna offend anybody or anything, and I think that religion has actually been quite a positive thing overall.

I dont see how that can offend anyone

There are still things I don't quite understand about my religion but I am still learning. All I want to do is do my best in following Jesus's teachings. All of them are good and just if you ask me. When it comes to witnessing for me, i just like to walk the walk and show God through my actions. Now the Purtains that screwed up the Native Americans lives forcing that upon them is wrong. I believe that they were hypocritical and werent not saved themselves. They were talking the talk but not walking the walk which makes me sad. Practice what you preach. They are probably in hell right now. Its people that do stuff like that mess everything up for true christians and the people they are forcing their beliefs on. Just like today with all those gay bashing christians, I dont condemn them (thats Gods job) or wish any harm on them, I just don't support it because it is a sin. Now I can't say that about all the Puritans because i wasnt there back then so their still could have been some that where not hypocrites. Those who truely give their lives over to serving God would not do stuff like that and would never force anybody to do anything. And that theory about demons pretending to be ghosts is just a theory a friend and I came up with. It made sense from a christian perspective to both of us. I for one believe I am on the right path and I feel God guiding me. I for one have no doubt in my mind I'm doing the right thing. I've been on a few mission projects myself doing stuff from vaction bible school to construction work repairing roofs and setting up gutters (and thats hard work doing it in the summertime directly under the sun) for poorer people who can't afford it. The missionary field pays for it all. We don't even preach about God if they are not interested, we are just out their to show Gods love and will share the good word if you are interested in hearing it. There are some pretty amazing stories from the mission field that even happen today. I tell you a really crazy one if your interested.

Hay the kids round my end called my that
Long hair : Check
Beard : check
Holy smell :Check (must get new shower)

I tend to ware tshirts with "hell" bands on

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Hay the kids round my end called my that
Long hair : Check
Beard : check
Holy smell :Check (must get new shower)

:lol: Dude where are you from?

I_Dont_Know859, just don’t let righteousness go to your head and you should be fine. Once you let your morality be dictated by your pastures ect, and if you don’t know anything about morality or goodness by yourself... that’s when the real problems can happen. I don’t think you have anything to worry about as long as you find out for yourself if something is evil or of the devil or not. Then again, thinking you and only you can know whats good can lead to the same problems, so as alwayse balance is the best solution.

I still don’t think I will forgive the Christian religion for building over the holy sites of others, to convert people to Christianity. I don’t think i can forgive because the pope never apologized. I’m sure if he did though, he would stop being the pope.

I love this picture. After doing to some reading about metatron i found out some pritty cool stuff.

dogma.jpg

even though the wings look alittle fake, they have more of artistic impact then other wings i have seen like in constenten. They have a feeling of an old painting.

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
I still don’t think I will forgive to convert people to Christianity. I don’t think i can forgive because the pope never apologized.
We are sorry for converting people to Christianity ?:wtf:
Uh....No

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Uh....No
[sarcasm]

Yeah, it's not like their own culture was important or anything, right? Who cares about their own beliefs, once untouched by the outside world. Brain washing, or saving as Christians call it, is always right and just.

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
wiicanchangetheworld said:
Uh....No

What the **** indeed

i guess you don’t understand what its like to have your culture raped and destroyed ... ? now lets assume my religion from my point of view is correct just as I am sure you see yours as being correct. If i burn your churches down and smash it to dust, then i build a druid grove on top of its ashes, and i say the only way you can enter your holy site is to be a druid... would I be wrong? by your objection that converting people is not wrong, this would be a right thing to do. I am saving your immortal soul... you should thank me... oh btw, you gotta pay a penance tax... its the least you could do to ensure the well fair of the church....

History has shown that this is indeed what happened too many of the holy sights in Europe. It may have been nothing but a brook, but this brook drew people with its quit serenity... ah it must have been devil work.

This is an example were the morality of god is unmoral. The unjust action is justified through god and thus makes it seem justified but if sterilized of god it is just one group of people destroying another group of people with a different view point and calling it holly. This is the same problem that the Jewish people had when Jesus gave them the smack down, then it happened again with Christianity (the idea of holy as a justification for a unjust action). Its only a matter of time before a Jesus like figure arises again to smash Christianity. It will most likely seem like the anti Christ to Christians, but I bet it will be someone just like Jesus. for you see Christianity knows the follies of its older versions and built into the religion itself safe guards to prevent this. its hard coded to reject anything that could lead the flock astray, even if this idea makes more sense and holds more truth.

I am positive that if today Jesus was reborn today, *Most* Christians would crucify him on the spot, because his ideology is probably much different then theirs... considering how much manipulation has occurred by the gop and the cc.

Ps I am glad this thread has not been burned to the ground yet so if I offend, please do not be.

Last edited:
You cannot convert me
Im resting on a sunday

Back