The Ds or Ds lite?

yea they can't just stop selling them. I like to get weird colors anyway. like when i got my GBA it was pink. lol Everybody laughed at me but everybody wanted to buy mines. So i probably would get something that looks good. Probably teal. I did like my GBC when it was teal. But i'm not sure, i'll try avoid gettin the regular colors

Mystic Gohan your a comedian lol. With the potato thing lol

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
yea they can't just stop selling them. I like to get weird colors anyway. like when i got my Gba it was pink. lol Everybody laughed at me but everybody wanted to buy mines. So i probably would get something that looks good
nice. stand out from the crowd.

i think you can buy a aqua one man if i dont find my ds lite black(lost in ma house!) im getting the aqua one of ebay

definetly a ds lite because theyre lighter and easier to carry:cornut:

The original DS wasn't that big! I like the idea of a brighter screen but as I tend to play my Ds at home in the evening it isn't an issue, besides the original is in my opinion a nicer shape and also easier to use if you have hands bigger than a five year old, any one under five should stick with a DS lite:ihih:

lol. easy cowboy lol well thats his opinion. I want to hear them so i could decide but i do think the ds has a better shape though.... Keep them comin people. lmao

Sorry if I've been misunderstood!
Take the Gameboy advance - this got replaced by the SP which was a positive move as you got a clamshell design which protected the screen and a backlit screen which makes the original almost unplayable in comparison, then came the Micro, which went back to the original concept but smaller and with an even brighter screen than the SP, it probably isn't worth changing an SP for a Micro but it is better to have either a Micro or an SP to an original advance. I feel that Nintendo changed the DS to the DS Lite without enough differences to make it worthwhile unless the weight/size was an issue, in fact for a lot of gamers changing the size of the Advance was not an issue as only 2 shoulder buttons and 2 face buttons are used, on the DS there are 4 very small buttons close together and these can be difficult on the original DS without shrinking things further:smilewinkgrin:

Byuakuya said:
say what colour are you planning on buying anyway?

Big bro what sexy color you think i should get?lol so far i know of teal, black, white, and pink. i would get pink but it should have been the see-thru one. But i need to get back into my handheld games though. they are very nice to have around when your bored or there are no girls around to talk to lol.

But i like the FF series... I like the 2 different formats to. I would get a ps2 just for FF but i cant abandon nintendo, nintendo is to sexy lol Final fantasy is very entertaining though

hotpotato78 said:
Big bro what sexy color you think i should get?lol so far i know of teal, black, white, and pink. i would get pink but it should have been the see-thru one. But i need to get back into my handheld games though. they are very nice to have around when your bored or there are no girls around to talk to lol.

But i like the FF series... I like the 2 different formats to. I would get a ps2 just for FF but i cant abandon nintendo, nintendo is to sexy lol Final fantasy is very entertaining though
haha big bro. how old are you? i am only 19 so you may be the older brother.
i have a black DS lite and its cool. only bad thing is that fingerprints show up more. i am a massive fan of the FF series and am currently playing FFXII on ps2 in the uk.

Byuakuya said:
haha big bro. how old are you? i am only 19 so you may be the older brother.
i have a black DS lite and its cool. only bad thing is that fingerprints show up more. i am a massive fan of the FF series and am currently playing FFXII on ps2 in the uk.

I'm turning 18 this april lol. so you are the older brother.... Yeah i heard that, that's the down fall with the black one though. It smudges just like the PSP. But i fell in love with FF when i first watch my cousin play FF7 and from then i did love it, just from watching him play it. But i haven't been able to play nun of the FFX series at all. I want to so bad.

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
I'm turning 18 this april lol. so you are the older brother.... Yeah i head that, that's the down fall with the black one though. It smudges just like the PSP. But i fell in love with FF when i first watch my cousin play FF7 and from then i did love it, just from watching him play it. But i haven't been able to play nun of the FFX series at all. I want to so bad.
haha score. i am the older brother. anyway you are missing out bigtime with FFX. one of my all time favourites after FF7 and FF9.

Back