The Fireworks thread

I love how you think I'm paranoid about everything when I just do the best to stay healthy. I think that fireworks are great, they can be a lot of fun when you're around the right people. My mom took me to plenty of displays and we enjoyed it quite a bit. There's just going to be an increase of people using them on one day of the year. There's no other occasion where people would buy them. I simply used it as a comparison in the gun thread stating that if the government have the power to ban fireworks, then they have a small possibility of banning guns.

@ bodine
I was talking about Brawny's point about "government knows best"... xD

I love how you think I'm paranoid about everything when I just do the best to stay healthy. I think that fireworks are great, they can be a lot of fun when you're around the right people. My mom took me to plenty of displays and we enjoyed it quite a bit. There's just going to be an increase of people using them on one day of the year. There's no other occasion where people would buy them. I simply used it as a comparison in the gun thread stating that if the government have the power to ban fireworks, then they have a small possibility of banning guns.
You'd be surprised how much fireworks can liven up a boring party/family reunion/wednesday.

Last edited:
@ bodine
I was talking about Brawny's point about "government knows best"... xD

You'd be surprised how much fireworks can liven up a boring party/family reunion/wednesday.
They're great for Wednesday :cornut:

You know, I've never bought fireworks or known anyone who has bought fireworks. I wonder if you even can in Australia.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Apparently not. Didn't know that.

I've never really liked watching fireworks shows. They bore me. I liked the fireworks at the Quidditch World Cup, though.

I also like Sixty.

How many people do you know have been injured?

fwinjuries.jpg

Lighting stuff on fire and blowing things up is fun. Fireworks are like a safer version of bottle rockets, or dry ice bombs. Kids do dumb things that involve fire and explosions. I feel safer shooting off a firework then I do when my friend turns his axe spray into a flamethrower.

Impossible to have complete info on that. I've been injured many times, never reported it though, so how would it be known? xD

Anyone have any interesting fireworks stories? I think the best experience I've ever had is almost having my face deformed by a sidewinding chrysanthemum. I don't think I've ever moved as fast as I did then. :lol:

Lighting stuff on fire and blowing things up is fun. Fireworks are like a safer version of bottle rockets, or dry ice bombs. Kids do dumb things that involve fire and explosions. I feel safer shooting off a firework then I do when my friend turns his axe spray into a flamethrower.
Axe? try doing it with a can of lacquer! xD
After you light it, it stays lit without holding a lighter to it!!

[/PYROMANIAC]

Last edited:
well, I had an artillery shell shoot off and explode inside my dads tool shed. Minimal damage but he was pissed

Back