The games to easy and is made for children 12 and younger

NintendoWiiMASTER

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
5159-5210-4012-1480
The title says it all i cant believe the diffrence from 64's mario and this one this one makes mario look like a gangster right from the streets of grand theft auto..

Just my input... i can keep going on about this but i will only do so if ppl dont agree with me, which i assume is going to happen, ( dont worry im ready and have lots of points ):mad5:

mmm. . . games are fairly easy these days but I suck at 3d Mario games and platformers in general. . . so good news for me. :thumbsup: :lol:

Gettin this game tomorrow. :yesnod:

yeah <12 year olds i disagree.

To the thread creator, you can't deny the fact that there are thousands of gamers above the age of 12 that play Super Mario Galaxy. Your other statement is an opinion so I can't argue with that.

im not saying the games nto fun or it sucks im just saying its very easy and its a childs game... they even have STORY TIME! not to mention the levels are all stright forward EXTREMLY easy. even bowser is 3 hits and hes gone bosses hardly even come at you they do the exact same moves and unless u have down syndrome you can memorize what they do in the 1st 2 seconds and avoide all damage i dont think i lost more than 2 hp (max 3 hp slots) unless doing something absoloutly stupid, im a fan of the game but can only play it for so long because i get tired of walking though every level. in the old mario you could be stuck on one part for days months even i dont think i ever had to take even a second to think about what needs to be done.

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
im not saying the games nto fun or it sucks im just saying its very easy and its a childs game... they even have STORY TIME! not to mention the levels are all stright forward EXTREMLY easy. even bowser is 3 hits and hes gone bosses hardly even come at you they do the exact same moves and unless u have down syndrome you can memorize what they do in the 1st 2 seconds and avoide all damage i dont think i lost more than 2 hp (max 3 hp slots) unless doing something absoloutly stupid, im a fan of the game but can only play it for so long because i get tired of walking though every level. in the old mario you could be stuck on one part for days months even i dont think i ever had to take even a second to think about what needs to be done.
OMGZ!! STORY TIME! R U 4 CEREAL?!!

I love story time. :yesnod:

i can keep going on about this but i will only do so if ppl dont agree with me, which i assume is going to happen, ( dont worry im ready and have lots of points )
So what you're saying is that if people agree with you, you'll drop the subject, but if they don't, then you will argue with them...

Sorry, don't care to disagree (since you'll be more hastle than you're worth) and certainly don't agree. Write all you want, you wont be taken seriously.

From what I have read from you, you don't seem to be that old yourself, so why worry?

(Unless English is not your first language or something. In that case I am sorry to offend you.)

does ANYONE here actually have the game beaten with luigi?

{silence} or {lies} or {sort of} or {it's pointless} or {shut the **** up}

the wii is made for kids if you want a hard game buy a ps3. my 5 year old daughter loves story time and she likes to collect star bits we have 5,400 at 65 stars. if you are looking for deep game play with adult subjects the wii is not for you. i like mario and i am good at games. i have found this game challenging without being to hard and you are able to keep moving forward. i rate this game 13 dimes.

No. This Game is the highest rated game of all time. Proven fact. 12 and under???? Too easy??? Double check

I believe that difficulty doesn't play too much of a role in this game.
Simply because it's an amazingly enjoyable game!

Now if you want hard, try something from the Contra Series. The side-scrolling ones, that is.

Or else Ghosts 'N Ghouls.

Those are hard games.
You'll enjoy them, then.

Back