The games to easy and is made for children 12 and younger

kx5 said:
the wii is made for kids if you want a hard game buy a ps3. .

You are error
For hard games try three genarations ago

well if you think about it most games have a difficulty level so if you are older than twelve go to normal or hard rather than easy. most games have that so its really up to the player.

i don't know about you guys, but twilight princess is not that easy. even if it was easy, it still take about 40 hours to beat it! that's what galaxy is like. you will almost never get lost, but it will last for quite awhile and is still enjoyable.

I guess no one here has ACTUALLY beatten the game

ohhhhhh
darkprinny, you just got owned (nintendo style)

now i'm going to log off now so i don't have to put up with this s*it

dude I was 12 when I played mario 64 and it was hard, so duh of course the game is easy for you. Just not for 12 year olds.

hasnt it always been three hits and done for bosses? if not one (original marios)

PS, maybe for mario 64 your mind wasnt advanced enough to play it so easily because you were like 12. peoples minds get more adept you know!

wallyson said:
dude I was 12 when I played mario 64 and it was hard, so duh of course the game is easy for you. Just not for 12 year olds.
sorry i just said that. i didnt realize that you said that. true though! jebus.

this game is really fun but your right, it gets a little easy, i final bowser 1st try and im only 14

Like everyone else said, games stopped being hard in the late 90's.

Everyone started to make game beatable because its apparently more enjoyable to actually finish a game.

Well I agree the game was much easier than Mario 64 even. But if you think about it, its really only VERY easy up to about 70 stars or so. And for anyone going to 120 or beyond, there are some challenges.

Also I often die in levels as a result of trying to get everything along the way. If your one of those people that gets through levels doing bare minimum necessary, then yeah it will seem very very easy. Like the Sweet sweet galaxy for example: I try to grab every coin, but not doing so makes it a breeze.

Games were a lot harder when i was 12, in fact they didnt even bother finishing some games levels before release as they knew that nobody would ever get to the end. Nowadays most games are short and easy but try to make up for it by having a more satifying conclusion.

Super Mario Galaxy is a very easy game if you are only going for 60 stars, getting some of the 120 will be more challenging though (im up to 82 stars now and some are getting quite tricky).

I think that the difficulty is balanced just right, its easy enough for casual players to actually complete yet can still offer a challenge for the Mario veteran. I have completed Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World and Mario 64. A lot of levels in those games were easy, while some were incredibly tough and although i havent experienced anything as frustrating or difficult in SMG (you are never in fear of losing all your lives) i have had moments where i was relieved to have got to the star. Besides the main thing about the game is that its fun to play, even on the simplest levels.

Is SMG like Super Mario Sunshine?

8918.png

http://VideoGames.Git-R-Free.com/?r=8194

I've died quite a bit, so it's not super easy for me. I'm obviously not as much of a die-hard gamer as some of you though. I'm having plenty of tough times making my way through it.

Back