The games to easy and is made for children 12 and younger

games are still hard: ninja gaiden black, shinobi, devil may cry 3--ha thats about it that i can think of. Hardest two player game ever ---------- battle toads for NES, omg talk about hard.

So far I am enjoying the game, it is a little easy but sometimes I do die. I also play other games though and I dont like beating games in the first week. I still havnt beat Zelda: TP. ha or Metroid 3.

You are absolutely right. 12 year olds would know the difference between to and too.

Seriously though, what modern games are hard? Twilight Princess was easy, especially the bosses. There are some challenges in Super Mario Galaxy and you can't deny that. Luigi's Purple Coins for one. That's what great about Galaxy though, most gamers can beat the game, but completing it is a lot more of a challenge. Basically they made this game for everyone. The less accomplished gamers can beat it while the completionist will try to get 120 stars. But yeah, go ahead and ***** about the highest rated game since Ocarina of Time.

Back