the "have you ever" game

I want. Can I play?

have you ever wanted something jus because someone else had it?

Fukc yes... Rhetorical>>> Doesn't count>>> Have you ever not wanted something because someone else has it? I don't want an Iphone or any Apple product because I've met so many completely douchy fukcbags who basically orgasm over them... Go sukc Jobs in hell...

Have you ever sukced Jobs in hell?

Last edited:
Someone does indeed need their sleep. Go troll the people in your dreams, ya fool. :lol: If you're too tired t' follow rules, ya need t' sleep son.

... Uh... No?

Have ya ever pulled three all-nighters in a row (72 hours without sleep for y'all idiots out there ;D)?

Yes - that is typical for most people that legitimately try to get to level 56 in GE as quickly as possible! lol

Have you ever eaten paste?
[video=youtube;IGGbxgkVWyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGbxgkVWyI[/video]

i lol'd. No. And I currently have no plans to do so in the future.

Have ya ever bought lotto tickets? ¬_¬

Yes, and won a few times...but nothing HUGELY life changing...sadly...

Have you ever made your own flamethrower?
[video=youtube;BvmCMDnmzMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvmCMDnmzMI[/video]

PS - Don't try this at home, kids! These are total idiots performing these actions and should not be imitated in any way!

^ Those fools are quite the morons. Playin' with fire next to a bloody forest, AND not even clearin' out the place into a gigantic fire pit. Those leaves on the floor would quickly light up the place if just a bit'a those homemade flamethrowers melted off 'n fell on said leaves. Or if they aim down accidentally for whatever reason. Endanger yourselves when playin' with fire, not an entire damn forest.

Been too lazy to. I'd probably accidentally burn down the entire forest anywho. :lol: Can't always yield t' my inner pyro.

Have ya ever lost/won big in gambling?

Last edited:
Yes...both...mostly win though. I am quite the talented Blackjack player. Up over $1500 on my last 4 visits to the tables actually... :thumbsup:

Have you ever taken a helicopter ride?

Ahh, good ol' Blackjack. Simple but grand. If it ain't poker, I'm dealin' this. ... I need t' make a good livin' so I can find the money t' waste at tables like a damn fool. :lol:

No... Though I'm sure the noise would irritate me t' insanity.

Have ya ever ate turtle?

Have ya ever ate turtle?

Yeah! And it was f-ing awesome. Long story... My redneck uncle used to take us catfishing all the time when we were kids and one day we caught a bunch of tiny little frogs... We were just playing with them... Asshole puts em on his hook and ends up hooking a huge snapping turtle the size of a f-ing tire! We took it back to his farm and when it came time to dispatch the beast my little brother was like "I wanna watch! I wanna watch!" Gets up nice and close...My uncle takes out his .22 and capped that dinosaur in the head and my brother's face gets spattered all bloody :ee5k: He was traumatized!

Tru story bro. Turtle soup isn't really very good tho...

I have some good carp stories.

Have ya ever ate carp?

No, and despite my love for reptiles, I endeavor to one day. Snake venom wine as well.

Have ya ever been bit by a dangerously poisonous animal?

Not unless you count a mosquito... We do have big ones down here in FL during the summer months, and their "poison" makes you itch! ...LOL

Have you ever won a contest?

Back