The Life Long Lesson Story Zone

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
This thread is for (If you want) to share a life long lesson you've learn from an experienced you've had. Now if you choose to share your experience....PLEASE.....no one critize them! We are all one big HAPPY family....even though some of us can't get along at times. Okay so it's story time! :D Okay, for those of you that call me Daisy, my name is actually Jay. So why I pick the name daisyJ27? Well because "daisy" to show I love playing as her in Mario games! And she's hot! "J" for my name Jay and "27" for the day I was born. :)Anyways :) I will share one of my stories. I was born in New York! (New Yorker til death! And Of course Marylander!) For the first 5 years my mother raised me along with the assistance of my grandmother. In the year 2000, the man I now call "Dad" came into my life. Obvious my biological dad left and I didn't or want to believe it. I knew somewhere inside me would probably would have came back. But never did. Me and my "Dad" use to never ever get along. It was horrible, we'd fight everyday over the smallest things, it once even turned into a fist fight. Yes, I was a bad child. We hadn't got along for nearly a decade , though we did have a descent amount of good times! But funny enough what really brought us together was when I started having issues with my current girlfriend at that time. He helped me out a lot and even though me and that girl aren't together at least she was good for Something :D Soneone said Something to me that il never forget and that was "A father is not a father just because they helped create you. A father is a father when they love and take care of you" and to this day il never forget it. That's my lesson I've learned from that day forward what a father really is. :D Well that's my story everyone! Fill free to share your life long lesson story if you choose! :D

Ain't got the motivation t' be writtin' down a chapter of my life, and short stories are a waste of time. As such, I'll simply impart some words'a wisdom unto y'all.

drugz r b@d mkay

Oh! Sounds like someone's had an encounter with drugs :p

Dont stick your tiddys in a piranha tank.

tumblr_mmfzcrNDBs1qjg75jo1_500.png

Never trust anyone. They will backstab you the moment you turn your back.

Never try to have sex with a banana

Peel is fine too

Il say this one straight forward. "Never have sex with a crazy girl" unless you plan on being with her forever and a day :p

Il say this one straight forward. "Never have sex with a crazy girl" unless you plan on being with her forever and a day :p

Isnt that the case with most of them?

drugz r b@d mkay

Depends on the drug. A certain "herb" is good if used correctly.

Life lesson:

Don't work to impress others. Work to impress yourself. My life would have been much better if I worked to impress myself rather than my parents. Or being afraid of disappointing my dad by seeking help for my depression since according to him, the only people who need help mentally are "retards" (hate that word) and pill poppers.

Isnt that the case with most of them?
Well, not necessarily. If they aren't a virgin i think you'll be okay. If she is a virgin, then you better think twice before you stick your pickle into her glory hole. Because it can and will get very ugly.

Back