*The most powerful Character in the DBZ Universe*

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
I think it's Brolly! Give your opnions and we'll come to some deduction!
I saw someone saying how perfect Cell would thrash Brolly, I don't know what planet he was living on.
Lets also talk POTENTIALLY too, like what if Vegeta managed to go SSJ 3 would that make him the strongest?

Haha, they're all relative, I'm not really sure who would be the strongest, but I think the games make them all a bit too even.

Yeah definately!
Otherwise it would'nt be a fun game, if everyone represented there true pralice.
When i first played tenakichi 2, i was thinking, "THATS IMPOSSIBLE", When i beat frieza with Kid Gohan.
What would be cool, is if there were online matche's where say there were 10 people on each map, and we all had to kill a super villian, like Brolly, or Shenron, that would be kickass, and obviously they'd be better than all our characters to make it challenging!

You think so?
I heard brolly grows stronger as he fights?
What do you think about perfect cell beating Brolly thats impossible right? I mean in the 2nd coming, Gohan went for a full blown punch into brolly's head when they were heading straight into each other, and Brolly kept moving froward. At this time Gohan must have been a little above an ssj2 surely, and perfect cell was too, innit?

Also i was wondering about Vegeta, what if he trained with King Kai, that would've been wicked, i think he would've achieved ssj3 no problem.

Also i've got A BIG question that I've never seen ANYONE EVER ask before, i'll ask it when we cover the above 1st though!

LOL ss4gogeta isnt cannon ALL of GT is non cannon... if we are talking cannon Gohan has the most potential as for the strongest non cannon and cannon shenron is the strongest singal beaing that inst fused... fused of course ss4gogeta... but as for the end of DBZ great debate has happend over who is the strongest cannon i still think it is goku

lol...Id probobly say the dragon??? But since people are just saying random MCs il say Brolly...

What do you mean by MC's "dorkfish"? Plus did'nt anybody ever wonder, what SSJ Gogeta was the Equivilant of? Forget ssj4 gogeta! Lets stick to the Z series for now, on this question, please i'm open minded, i'll take into account everyones opinion about who's the strongest.

Singhson said:
What do you mean by MC's "dorkfish"? Plus did'nt anybody ever wonder, what SSJ Gogeta was the Equivilant of? Forget ssj4 gogeta! Lets stick to the Z series for now, on this question, please i'm open minded, i'll take into account everyones opinion about who's the strongest.

Main Characters

cannon is stuff shown that is directly from the manga that it was made from their is alot of non cannon in DBZ that is becouse the anime was being made at the same time and the manga so they had to turn 18 pages into several eps so they ended up making nearly entier eps of non cannon... DBGT never had a manga so it is non cannon shenron isnt that strong at all he just can make wishes come true... vegeta ss3 vs goku ss3 proberly would be a tight battle with goku winning... super perfect cell vs LSS brolly is up to debate i would say super perfect cell i could go into great detail but i dont have the time

About the captilization and puntuation, you must be seriously board to bring that up, or your an english teacher.
HHHHmmmmmmmmmmm, Perfect Cell beating Brolly, i disagree, but please don't stop there, I'm open minded, explain why you think so?

Does anyone think that Vegeta's royal blood line accounts for anything, maybe he's stronger perhaps, or he's got more potential, or maybe he is also a LSSJ it's just remained dormant. I'd like to think his royal blood line accounts for something.

Last edited:
Broly is definitely not the strongest, though he is represented that way in his first appearance. My brother told me about a conversation he had with some friends about this same subject; if you don't go past the end of Dragon Ball Z, then Buu is the strongest. It didn't take somewhere around six fights, a few being against a Super Saiyan 3 (Goku twice and Gotenks once), and the collective power of every earthling to defeat Broly. Also worth noting is that the English dub states that Kid Buu is Buu's strongest form which was actually a mistake; Kid Buu is the most evil, the Bulky Super Buu is the strongest.
...Now if only I could demonstrate vast amounts of knowledge on something that's actually useful. >_<

EDIT: To the previous post, I care about proper grammar and spelling and such. It just makes a person seem incredibly lazy when they can't be bothered to hold a key (Shift) down. It can't get too much lazier than that. Plus it's not difficult at all to remember how words are spelled.

EDIT (again): If anything, Vegeta's royal bloodline makes him weaker so to speak. It doesn't make him more powerful than any other Saiyan by default, he still needs to train to acquire strength. All having royal blood did for Vegeta was give him a gigantic ego that's constantly shown to be weighting him down throughout the series.

Last edited:
HHHHHmmmmmmmmm.....
I don't know about Kid Buu, he's trickaaay, but SSJ 2 vegeta did a little damage, But on Brolly SSJ 2 Gohan had No effect when he landed a full blown punch to the forehead.

Edit: I shouldn't have said the care part, because i care too, just not that much, LOL.

Singhson said:
I think it's Brolly! Give your opnions and we'll come to some deduction!
I saw someone saying how perfect Cell would thrash Brolly, I don't know what planet he was living on.
Lets also talk POTENTIALLY too, like what if Vegeta managed to go SSJ 3 would that make him the strongest?

Please.Broly will get destroyed by buu.Buu can just regenerate anytime he's spit...broly just gets stronger.Buu can just lanch a large attack ( such as planet burst)at broly and then boom he's gone.

And about Vegeta...Goku is way stronger in strength and potential.
Where do you think Gohan got that potential from?Trunks while strong didn't really have that much potental.Goku was first to turn SS,SS4,SS3.He turned SS2 before vegeta.
Dude don't get me wrong, Vegeta is a cool charecter.
Omega shenron vs Buu.

Back