*The most powerful Character in the DBZ Universe*

toomstone said:
OK i let you argue a little while i think you don't understand when i say brolly is non cannon... in the manga it is stated that gohan has the most potential and if you know anything at all manga is all ways correct as it is original source anything else said in movies or anime if it contradicts the manga it is wrong... Aarika torynoma <<(wrong spelling on that 1) didn't have anything to do with the brolly movies so he had no input on who what or how brolly would act in the cannon universe buu is the strongest not kid buu but super buu he is the strongest single beaning... gohan may have more potential but as you would know he doesn't train as hard... now that is the cannon universe if we talk non cannon like you guys are then the strongest single beaning is shyshenron from GT easily he is the strongest if we take the GT out of the equation (which i would as it is a load of crap at times) it comes down to buu vs brolly vs janemba vs goku i have been in many arguments on funi forums about this so i wont go on any further but basically thats what it comes down to i hope i didn't miss anyone...

Have you ever heard of a period? Does the phrase "run-on sentence" mean anything to you?

NICE 1 SSJJASON, thanks for that!

First of all, i'm talking about the DBZ universe, not the GT one, when someone refers to a universe it usually implies those dead or alive!

OK i heard someone say that it only took a punch to kill brolly, TRUE! It was the Combined energey of all the saiyans and piccolo too.
Do you know how he died? Kakarot reopened Brolly's old wound from when he was ordered to be executed, he was stabbed in the belly! Thats how defeated him the first time round!

Plus you say it only too gohan and goten to defeat broly also true!
Lets do the math:

Goten contributed a kame hame ha

Gohan did did too

Although kakarot might not have physically been there he did contribute a kame hame ha never the less

Now it makes no sense that gohan would'nt fight brolly in SSJ2 from so let's for arguments sake say he was fighting at and asceded SSJ level which is SSJ1.5
Wee can make this measurement when ascened saiyans trunks and goten fuse to fight hirudigon and form an SSJ 3 gotenks (1.5 + 1.5 = SSJ3)

So lets do the math

Gohans Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Goten Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Kakarot Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

now adding all that up we get the equivilant of an SSJ Level of 4.5!

Also notice how long they were charging thier kame hame ha's also?

Plus brolly's fighting after being in a coma for who kows how many years, and has still not recovered from his last battle, imagine what he would have done if he FULLY healed, because remember saiyans grow stronger after every battle. Now brolly would have been even more stronger because he nearly died!!!!!!!!

Plus you guy's I'm talking potentially the strongest too, i think that Brolly would have made a rally cool good guy too man, what you think?

Singhson said:
NICE 1 SSJJASON, thanks for that!

First of all, i'm talking about the DBZ universe, not the GT one, when someone refers to a universe it usually implies those dead or alive!

OK i heard someone say that it only took a punch to kill brolly, TRUE! It was the Combined energey of all the saiyans and piccolo too.
Do you know how he died? Kakarot reopened Brolly's old wound from when he was ordered to be executed, he was stabbed in the belly! Thats how defeated him the first time round!

Plus you say it only too gohan and goten to defeat broly also true!
Lets do the math:

Goten contributed a kame hame ha

Gohan did did too

Although kakarot might not have physically been there he did contribute a kame hame ha never the less

Now it makes no sense that gohan would'nt fight brolly in SSJ2 from so let's for arguments sake say he was fighting at and asceded SSJ level which is SSJ1.5
Wee can make this measurement when ascened saiyans trunks and goten fuse to fight hirudigon and form an SSJ 3 gotenks (1.5 + 1.5 = SSJ3)

So lets do the math

Gohans Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Goten Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Kakarot Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

now adding all that up we get the equivilant of an SSJ Level of 4.5!

Also notice how long they were charging thier kame hame ha's also?

Plus brolly's fighting after being in a coma for who kows how many years, and has still not recovered from his last battle, imagine what he would have done if he FULLY healed, because remember saiyans grow stronger after every battle. Now brolly would have been even more stronger because he nearly died!!!!!!!!

Plus you guy's I'm talking potentially the strongest too, i think that Brolly would have made a rally cool good guy too man, what you think?

I dont know why you refer to him as kakarot, it just sounds really really gay.

LMAO, i don't know either, i feel like i have to pronounce his original name because it sort of resembles his saiyan heritage!
And I'm all about the roots!
Grass roots, family root's, but not root beer. You get the picture!

Singhson said:
LMAO, i don't know either, i feel like i have to pronounce his original name because it sort of resembles his saiyan heritage!
And I'm all about the roots!
Grass roots, family root's, but not root beer. You get the picture!

Lol?

I have been observing this debate for the strongest character in all of the DBZ universe. Came across some funny points, petitions, and even videos. Interested in this argument I had to dig back to my roots, I was a huge fan of the original Dragon Ball, and when it evolved into Dragon Ball Z. So I did my homework and have came up with a conclusion. Despite Broly's insane power level and abilities, I'd have to say Goku is the strongest. Not only being the main character which makes the viewer believe he might be the strongest there is. But he's got the spirit, notice he's always fighting for the greater good (obviously) and that usually comes with extra power from past people that have fallen. (Such as in the Broly fight.) This re occurs a few times I think. Not only that but, if Goku could hold SSJ4 for an extended period of time he could take on Broly and be tested a little. (I know thats lacking a lot of info, but I just wanted to state my view.)

hhmmmm, you do draw upon a might fine point there floydd!
But the only reason the saiyan's ascend beyond their known limit's (saiyan to super saiyan) is because of the ability to channel thier rage. This is what brolly had too much of, plus notice how hard goku has work into transforming into SSJ3, but Brolly's transformation was being held back, it's almost seems as if he could'nt contain it.
I think potentially if Brolly had recovered from another near death battle and was also tested and also channeled his rage he would also ascend!

Do you lot think vegeta's royal blood had any value, i mean does it mean that he also has a hidden power, because his father once said he came from a strong blood line, of a legendary super saiyan?

Well he might have some kind of hidden power. I think you might be unto something with that Royal Blood idea. Maybe if Vageta trained with King Kai he might be able to tap into his hidden powers. After all if his great great great Grandfather was some kind of amazingly powerful legendary super saiyan, there needs to be at least some excess power left over for him.

I wrekon Goku would have made a crazy cool bad guy, what you think?
Lets say if he was a bad guy and destroyed earth like he was suppose to, I think all his confrontations with all these bad guy's would have been much crazier and bloodier, plus he might have been united with his brothers.
I actual fact Turles, Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, (I'm sure i've missed some other saiyans) would have all been re-united again, and perhaps even a rebirth of the entire Saiyan race, and even perhaps they all became supersaiyans!
What a crazy thing all that would be, I think we could all together make a kickass version of dbz, what you lot thinking?

Hahaha, that would be insane. If Goku was evil like he was suppsoe to be, he would of easily been like the leader of all the saiyans. But do you think they would achieve SSJ? Because Goku wouldn't of had the training from King Kai, and be tested by Freeza (Which I think was the first time he became SSJ, correct me if I'm wrong) because he would careless about some planet filled with green people. But that does open up a new door for the Dragon Ball series to start a new show, and possibly make the whole story line again.

Yeah it would be great but the thing is no one can fill Goku's character as the hero, because he was a great hero i don't think anyone could live up to him in terms of spirit comedy and love, you know what i mean.
Basically everyone loves a hero!
If this did happen it's too unpredictable what would could or should happen, but I'll have a go.

"the saiyans all fromed an alliance and had thier eyes set on the most powerful tyrant in the unicerse and were determined to avenge thier for fathers.

But before this plan could excecuted they knew they could not take him down on thier own, they had to build A SAIYAN ARMY"

JOIN US NEXT TIME TO SEE THE NEW SAIYAN ARMY ON DRAGON BAAAAALL Z!

Or

"the saiyans all fromed an alliance and had thier eyes set on the most powerful tyrant in the unicerse and were determined to avenge thier for fathers.

But before this plan could executed they knew they could not take him down on their own, they had to use Turles's tree of might.
Many years had past, and they had come a long way with their strength, but with intense battling with each other they knew that the harder tey pushed themselves the more they progressed. There were also signs amongst all the saiyan team of a supersaiyan trait reaching power level of upto 1 million.

or

They could have got frieza and cooler to work for the saiyans and they would be controlling a vast empire too.

or

After many year's they've all achieved SSJ3 and discover the LSSJ (Brolly) and together take him down too, even better they all together like one big happy family, I guess the saiyans could also be the sort of heroes!

You like how i emphaszied the a in dragon baaaall z, that's how they did it when i use to watch it, lol.

Lol yeah. And I agree with no one being able to fill Goku's hero roll. If you come to think of it, a lot of people wouldn't be on the "good" side if it wasn't for Goku expect for Crilen and Master Rochi (talking about the fighters). If it wasn't for Goku Piccolo would still be evil (From what I remember from the first Dragon Ball series, he was evil? I can't quite remember) Vageta would still be evil, and he wouldn't of met Balma. Therefore making Trunks un existent. Then theres no more Gohan... Then Goten.

Singhson said:
Yeah it would be great but the thing is no one can fill Goku's character as the hero, because he was a great hero i don't think anyone could live up to him in terms of spirit comedy and love, you know what i mean.
Basically everyone loves a hero!
If this did happen it's too unpredictable what would could or should happen, but I'll have a go.

But before this plan could excecuted they knew they could not take him down on thier own, they had to build A SAIYAN ARMY"

JOIN US NEXT TIME TO SEE THE NEW SAIYAN ARMY ON DRAGON BAAAAALL Z!

Or

But before this plan could executed they knew they could not take him down on their own, they had to use Turles's tree of might.
Many years had past, and they had come a long way with their strength, but with intense battling with each other they knew that the harder tey pushed themselves the more they progressed. There were also signs amongst all the saiyan team of a supersaiyan trait reaching power level of upto 1 million.

or

They could have got frieza and cooler to work for the saiyans and they would be controlling a vast empire too.

or

After many year's they've all achieved SSJ3 and discover the LSSJ (Brolly) and together take him down too, even better they all together like one big happy family, I guess the saiyans could also be the sort of heroes!

You like how i emphaszied the a in dragon baaaall z, that's how they did it when i use to watch it, lol.

Even though DBZ is kind of more acton then comedy Goku makes it funny!
If goku didnt hit his head as a baby , the planet would have been gone.
Which means no gohan becuase goku and chichi would never happen , no goten because of the same reason above. Well I would have like to see gohan's power as a pure sayian! Gohan could have been born if goku met another sayian woman and goten too. Does anybody think goku's mother could possibly Fasha? Im making my own alternete universe of dbz!
In it there is a race called saviors which my charecter Jason is from.
He is 1/4 savior but can reach 7 levels of super savior! Jason never gives up and always has courage and hope. His great- grandfather is goku.
He is from the son clan...the strongest of the savior clans.
Timothy is his cousin carrying a trunks attitude with him...
Pam is Jason's sister who can control ice...
They all go to Future city Middle school...where a Scorpics is waiting to atack...So how is it do you guys think it is ok?

Considering the wording of the exchange Bardock and Fasha had near the beginning of the special, it's incredibly unlikely she's supposed to be Goku's mother.

Back