The next DS!

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
I wish it was the next DS...
ds2.jpg

That looks pretty cool, even if it won't happen.

Article here although I can't speak german. Help would be appreciated! Tried a translator, but only half the words came out in english.

Old pic, but just saw it myself. Maybe there's to much folding, but I like the analogue stick!

Last edited:
Nice concept and prototype. I do like how it folds and all, but you know what happeneds to something that delicate.. First time falls, breaks. =/

It does look really cool though!

JAKE196 said:
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

wow that looks pretty cool.

I hoping for 2 wide screen touch screens though :cornut:

and do we really need a psssp nub? :lol:

And I am hoping for a god like power in my control but we dont get what we want:lol:

I think Microsoft Surfaces is going to be a semi-orgasmic experience for Jake.

blankconnection said:
lol the sides fold down, that looks like ****

Doesn't that mean the the buttons would be outside on the bottom when it's folded then?

JAKE196 said:
it's called "inovation" :lol:

No...

It's called "Innovative"

I'm sorry but you just set me up there spud:lol:

That's so stupid.. it will look horrible when it's all folded up then.. because there will just be those buttons on the outside.

I think it is a pretty cool concept, even if it is a little over the limit. That reminds me about the "Nintendo On" console which I saw quite a while back:

fbffb1af_on1.jpg

^Yea, saw that a while back too. Just imagine the state of your house after playing it! There's a whole video on it
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayBMe5AvwhI[/MEDIA]

And, there's even a good article about it on wikipedia here

All you guys who don't like it, don't worry, it's not real.

I've also thought about waving two widescreens, but that would probably look like a fold up PSP. I think it should have two standard sized screens, but when turned on its side, the two screens become one widescreen! Dunno how the buttons would be placed though...

Back