The Official "I Have Brawl but can't play it because i have to send my Wii in" Thread

That sucks bud, I got my Wii a week after launch date, and mine's running Brawl fine! Not to rub it in or anything, good luck!

Yeah it does suck. Well, guess i'll have to break out the old gamecube and play some Melee then. Hopefully mah moms BF will send it in tommorah, so i might be able to play it by next monday!

Sending my wii in tomorrow..from so-cal. All the way to Redmond Washington. Im hopin to get it back on Friday.

ROB64 said:
^ is that something to brag about:wtf: :lol:

It's not. You guys start to bawwwww because you don't get to play one game...that **** can happen on the 360 for EVERY game.

VidyaVince said:
KEEP CRYING, BABIES

360 owners have been this problem since DAY ONE.

I own a 360, dumbass. Think before speaking. What is "thinking" you ask? Well, you wouldn't be able to comprehend it if i told you. Oh yeah, if you hadn't noticed, this is a Wii deticated forum. I have the privilege of expressing my hatred towards Wii related problems.

Last edited:
Dorkfish said:
I own a 360, dumbass. Think before speaking. What is "thinking" you ask? Well, you wouldn't be able to comprehend it if i told you.

I was talking directly to you?

VidyaVince said:
KEEP CRYING, BABIES

360 owners have been this problem since DAY ONE.

I honestly dont know what your problem is.. You just recently joined and have over 100 posts..and like 90% of your posts are just condescending crap to other people. Why?

VidyaVince said:
I was talking directly to you?

Well, since I am the one that created the thread and only 2 other people responded before you waltzed in here smelling like a troll, its pretty easy to think
that.

Rand said:
I honestly dont know what your problem is.. You just recently joined and have over 100 posts..and like 90% of your posts are just condescending crap to other people. Why?

I do have a pretty big amount of posts...I don't really know how I got so much so quick, I guess I just did. No flood control does that to a man.

And as far as my negativity is, that's just how I am. Nothing more, nothing less. I do have some compassion.

Back