Does Brawl Have Records?

Snow Leopa

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2008
Hi guys! I was just curious, since I can't find it anywheres on the interweb, does Super Smash Bros Brawl have VS. Records? Like in Melee, you would get KO's and they would be recorded on a page to show how many total KO's and games you have played and stuff, is that featured in Brawl? I will miss that if not, because it always gave me an extra reason to play that game besides fun! Anyways, please answer, thanks :)

Yes it will have a data section where all your information are recorded. There's a video on the Dojo that shows it if you want to confirm. It would have been pretty cool if you could've transfer your infor from Melee to the new one.

I think they do. Hey wouldn't it be awesome if they recorded your last 3 matches or spectator rounds so you could see them again and show them to friends? Do they have that?

They do have a record gameplay option, up to three minute per match? but I don't know exact detail on it.

yea, they have the replay thing but i dont know exactly how it works (like if it shows your previous matches like halo 3 or if you choose to record it)
back to the vs question
im VERY sure they do have it but dont hold me to it (im hoping they do have it so people could track who there best character is,etc.)

Back