Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The Perfect Game?

Hey guys on the DS has a functionality built into the game which IMO is awesome.:cool:

And they are still rolling out updates.

AtomicB said:
Vehicles, FPS Guns style, Gunshell in Brawl?
Uh, nope. And why the heck would Brawl have a gun-shell?

Because Super Smash Bros. isn't a FPS...
And it does have fully customizable controls already. You can set it up however you want.

Something tells me your ideal game is Halo. Just a hunch o_O...
he wasnt saying brawl should have those he was sayign what his ideal game would have! chill out! brawl should at LEAST have NO FRIEND CODES and headset support to be considered perfect in my eyes, although i will love the game none the less.

Just steal Xbox Live and convert it for Brawl with headset and voicechat and BOOM perfect online :lol:

GC8 said:
it all depends on what kind of games you like!!!!

I've never played a SSB game...so im pretty excited for Brawl. I'm probably gonna end up picking up Meelee before Brawl comes out so I'm not so behind

WTH...thats like saying you never left the house.......ssbm is a must have if u got a gc....it is soo fun make shure you got friend 2 beat up on =p

I think your totally right but there are only 4 things that i want in this game and they are..

(1)Headset
(2)Customisable character (i want it anyways lol)
(3)be able to create your own arena
(4)Viewtiful joe 3;

bilzar said:
Quite your crying! Sonic is awesome and deserves to be in Brawl. Who cares if he's not a brother, I mean Zelda's not a brother and Mario's not a brother(lol, see what I did there, I...ahhhhh nevermind)

Well, anyway... Sonic's in and everyone should be praising Nintendo for allowing 3rd party characters in! Brawl is going to Rock

Who created Mario and co games? Nintendo
Who created Zelda and co games? Nintendo
Who created Pokemon Videogames? Nintendo
Who created Kirby Dreamland? Nintendo
Who created Samus? Nintendo
Who created DK games? Nintendo
Who created Sonic? Sega
Who created Super Smash Bros Brawl NINTENDO

Nothing else to say.

Do not speak about Solid Snake... He is not a bro either, but at least, he has never been Nintendo's archenemy.

Going back to topic. Except of the furry thing, this game is incredible and it will be so awesome

Last edited:
Chicagoan said:
Who created Mario and co games? Nintendo
Who created Zelda and co games? Nintendo
Who created Pokemon Videogames? Nintendo
Who created Kirby Dreamland? Nintendo
Who created Samus? Nintendo
Who created DK games? Nintendo
Who created Sonic? Sega
Who created Super Smash Bros Brawl NINTENDO

Nothing else to say.

Do not speak about Solid Snake... He is not a bro either, but at least, he has never been Nintendo's archenemy.

Going back to topic. Except of the furry thing, this game is incredible and it will be so awesome
Actually, all of those titles are made by second parties, not first parties. Zelda might be made by Ninty, I'm not sure, but none of the others are made by Nintendo.

Anyway, why does that matter? Its Sakurai's (SECOND PARTY, Yes, Smash is second party) decision. You'd better expect MegaMan in the game as well.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Actually, all of those titles are made by second parties, not first parties. Zelda might be made by Ninty, I'm not sure, but none of the others are made by Nintendo.

Anyway, why does that matter? Its Sakurai's (SECOND PARTY, Yes, Smash is second party) decision. You'd better expect MegaMan in the game as well.

He's right you know. And anyway, who CARES who made it. If it's good, it's good.

Who's right?

I only pointed out who made the games because thats what he was basing his points off of and he was wrong, making his argument as a whole misleading.

^Thats like the third time you've said that. Seriously, quit it.

We all read the first sentence, but we also read the title. I'm pretty sure that the title has a greater influence than the first sentence, wouldn't you agree?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Who's right?

I only pointed out who made the games because thats what he was basing his points off of and he was wrong, making his argument as a whole misleading.

You're right about the 2nd part, not just Ninty, and the second part of my reply was just my opinion =)

LevesqueIsKing said:

Mario, Zelda and older Samus is Nintendo.
New Samus by Retro
DK by Rare before but now I have no idea, Rare is with Microsoft
Kirby is HAL Laboratory and not sure about the others

and well, even if "Sakurai" is not Nintendo, he works for it... as if Zelda is with Nintendo because Shigeru is with Nintendo. It goes different with games like Perfect Dark because it is produced by Rare and publicised by Nintendo but games such as Zelda or Mario Galaxy are all Nintendo. Dunno why you said that

Great... The title is more important than the post...

ANYWAYS-

I love the fact that Sonic got in. I still play the old Genesis games on my old Genesis. It's when he got a voice that he started to bug me.
But the way I see it-
Sonic?! In a fun game?! With no voice this time!?! Count me in!
And I love the fact that Down B is the Spin Dash! It really would be like the old games. Even more so, I love the fact that his Up B move is a spring!

I guess what I love best about Smash Bros. is that it's original. I haven't played another game that uses it's percentage meter for damage. That and I get to see who wins in a fight between Snake and Sonic.

Back