Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
hay

talk about monhun any of them

wish there was a better section since its on every console ever oh well

damn this series is gr8

This one time I joined a hacking hunter who killed alatreon with a stone. When will we get a slingshot weapon?

MHX makes Longsword look not-bottom tier again what with aerial and bushido style's easier aura-leveling-up-thing... and a rumored buff to the level up system. haype west release crapcom plz i beg-- I hope I'm not the only one who wants MHX.

Speakin' of, after the oh-so-common tryin' of SnS/Greatsword/DBs, Longsword was my first main weapon.

Speakin' of, I got a very good Longsword relic earlier today. Netherblade skin. That **** made my day. Hunted a good forty Chameleos t' get that.

When will we get a slingshot weapon?

well technically

wow it took long enough

I plan on actually starting 3U WiiU tonight after I partake in some more shenanigans, looking forward to kicking that stupid water lizard's ass after it terrified me out of playing the wii version years ago

You'll be happy t' know Lagi is returnin' in MHX.

Though it's very early t' make such a call, I've decided I'll be returnin' to my roots in MHX and main Longsword, half because of the spirit gauge losin' its 4U nerf (spirit gauge leveling down removing EVERY single level up, back to the default strength), half because oman weeabushido. I'm gonna grab Gunlance for the ride too, as I'm strongly lookin' forward to the new mechanic of a "heat gauge", or whatever it's bein' called. It's my favorite weapon in terms of aesthetics, too. Unlimited explosions. ~<3 Funny how my two favorite weapons, both of which have been known for lackluster DPS in comparison to top tier wapons, will get some buffs. Finally.

Literally will not be touchin' Glaive and Charge Blade after I'm done with 4U, since they're so bloody op. Though... maybe I'll return to them one day, in the very long run. Glaive especially if mounting has been nerfed properly. Ugh mounting...

Last edited:
Back