The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

Phoenix Raiden said:
You were so laggy mate! And when the conecction stars comes up the stars were increasing and then decreasing so I am guessing its you!
i couldnt even score right!

this has never happened with me before!
After our match i did a connection test and i have full 3 bars of wireless connection, I had a match yesterday and it was pure quality match with no lag and yet I am lagging with you!
check ur connection mate!
its never happened with me either man wierd...

hi all still got room as loads of people say they will add and never do. Fancy a game? add me, then pm, see you on the pitch if you dare!!!!!

Mario strikers code add

Hi all,
I am new here and had a few people add me. I am quite good so if anyone wants a game PM me and I will make sure to both reply to you and add you so we can have a match.
My STRIKER CODE is 146431 507914 and Wii code incase anyone wants it is 2684490670394980.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Ian

wire lad I add you and i Told you in this forum That i have added you and yet you didnt come online so i dleted you this morning but will add you definANTLY now so add me!!!!

and IAN I will add you to so ADD ME!

my strikers code is 008694 319460 please add me then PM me with yours thanks. and my wii code is in the margin

i've added every1 on this page
i got mario strikers today

i've added every1 on this page on mario add me bak my code is in my sig

i added every1 so add me back

i added every1 on pg 22

i have added everybody on page 22 aswell hope to see you soon. please will everybody add me

as311 your code doesnt work... it says it is invalid :S

oh soz its mean't to be
412421-305212 not (this proper one)
412421-305213 (this 1 is wrong)
i done wrong soz

u's hav to ad me again

Back