The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

hey guys (and gals) any ways im getting my super strikers charged later today and when i get the and of it ill post my FC:yesnod:

fag you get your freinds code from the game itself for mario strikers ok .. when you go into the game you wil see the internet part or online go n there once connected you will see frinds list go in there. at the top where your name is will b the code you giv to everyone

Hi every1 my friend code is:197675 179172
Please PM back with your friend code and well have a match!!

BTW this thread is full of Europeans. So if you live in NA don't bother posting in it we will need to make a seperate one.

???

jess4mick said:
fag you get your freinds code from the game itself for mario strikers ok .. when you go into the game you wil see the internet part or online go n there once connected you will see frinds list go in there. at the top where your name is will b the code you giv to everyone

uhh.. yea i think i know wher the FC code is...
and you better not be calling me a fag...

Hey,
Does anyone know for real if ppl in Aust can play ppl in Europe. If you can, add me and let me know.

270689 867110

hi my fc on MARIO STRKIERS IS:
494028-767548

pm me when you add me

barny0111 said:
Hey,
Does anyone know for real if ppl in Aust can play ppl in Europe. If you can, add me and let me know.

270689 867110

yes they can all PAL users can play each other! oh I'll add you in a while!

I've alreday put this somewhere else but if someone could play me online to help me figureout why i'm so crap I'd really appreciate it. PM me.

I'll play you, Projection, I'm crap myself :p
FC in my sig, I hope.

Back