The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

I would. I even said why. I don't really care for shinys. Now here is what I'm looking for:

LC:
Houndour (Adamant Nature)
Munchlax (Nature with HP+, preferably Speed down)
Mantyke (Modest)
Gible (Adamant)
Mime Jr. (-Attack, +Special Defense, or +Defense)
Elekid (Modest)

And you all know which ability is best.

Does anyone want a UT shiny lv.1 Sneasel w/rash nature?

Done. Now all I need to do is get you to randomly sign on when I'm around... easier said than done. .-.

I don't really care for shinys.

YOU DARE BRING DISRESPECT OF SHINNIES INTO MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!

... You're crazy. :p

does anyone have a deoxys or a manaphy?

Both, straight from the most recent events. :thumbsup: ... A shame I'm a bit late for the trade. :p

I don't know about the Natures :/

N00B!

Joking.

F*** you CK!
Just joking.
I haven't played Pokémon in months and I never did look at a list telling you what each Nature meant.

Off the top of my head...

Adamant: + Atk, - Sp. Atk
Modest: + Sp. Atk, - Atk
Naive: + Spe - Sp. Def
Jolly: + Spe - Sp. Atk
Timid: + Spe - Atk
Bold: + Def - Atk
Impish: + Def - Sp. Atk (I may have Bold and Impish' decreases mixed up; I never use walls, so... meh)

Everything else: Nearly useless

For sake of mention: Bashful, Quirky, and 2 more natures increase or decrease nothing (I think). Docile might of been one of them... ? Meh. I'm tired, can't remember my basics, sadly.

GC, my friend, I'm sorry to say this, but... the test results came back. You're mentally retarded. [/tear] ... And you have prostate cancer.

There is no best nature. :p Certain pokemon call for certain natures; pokemon with only physical attacks use Adamant to increase their attack, the opposite for special attackers use Modest. Some pokemon use both physical and special attacks to mix sweep, like Azelf, and lower their defense instead and keep both stats high (Naive, in other words).

If there was a best nature, it'd be much less fun; the game'd be easier and more generic.

Back