The official Scottish Thread

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Hey there it WC and since everyone is making an official thread i thought i would make one for us scots.

Even if you arent scottish or live in scotland tell us what you like about it.

scottishflagxb3.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, I've never been to Scotland, because train prices are crazily high to go. I'd like to go, but, its only Wales for me ¬¬:

never been there

im sorry to have to inform you but there is no such thing as scotland

it doesnt appear on world maps
all it says on my map is united kingdom

which is really sad

what i mean is

scotand was stolen and is now known as the united kingdom

there is no scotland

i wish there was

im a Buchanan

Love Scotland :D

Edinburgh is such a nice place, I love the military tattoo there :)

The people are lovely and it's such a nice little city, if I had the opportunity to go there again I would :D

I am from N.Ireland but I have been studying in Edinburgh for 3 years. Edinburgh is probably the best city ever. I really like being here and most of my friends are from various parts of Scotland, my gran was also scottish so I have good ties to this wonderful little country (which is not as good as Ireland hahaha)

The SNP are the dominant single party in our Parliament - but they won't succeed in holding a referendum. All the other parties (majority) oppose this. And I believe the Scottish people will vote 70+% in favour of staying in the union - so we won't be splitting from the union.

If you are part Scottish it partially counts...

Also it was a Scottish king who created the Union (by becoming King of Scotland and England at the same time) - King James VI and I (6th James of Scotland 1st of England). He succeeded Elizabeth the 1st in 1603 - Union of the parliament occured in 1707

What I like about Scotland is our Nihilistic drinking culture, the way we embrace mediocrity and all the NEDS! - haha.

nah there's good things about living here too. Its better than living in a 3rd world country or warzone...

Scottish thread :crazy: :lol: lol!

Last edited:
Scotland for Independance!

I worked at the Royal Highland Show for 4 days and made the very very very stooopid mistake of thinking I can keep up with a Scot while drinking.

I was offered a Battered Mars Bar for free, but still just couldn't manage to taste it, I still can't get the concept out of my head!

We ended up locked out of out hotel and had to break into one of the guys Land Rovers and slept in there. Great place, great people.

Good on Scotland gaining independence, they deserve it. Many died keeping it.
Why should someones life on the Isle Of Oban be decided by some Southern Shandy drinking gits.

Back