The old n64's

Rigel

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I just hope, the old favorites like Majora's Mask, DK64, and Banjo Kazooie will be avalible to download in the near future.

Anyone think they'll be released?

I think DK64 will but i dunno about Banjo Kazooie it was fun but not known well enough to be up for grabs. And I've never heard of the other game.

If i remember rightly banjo kazooie is made by rare. So it most likely will not be brought onto the wii as the company is now owned by microsoft.

unfortunatly this stands true for goldeneye aswell

Best bet is to go and buy a cheap secondhand n64 and all the best games:

Goldeneye
Banjo Kazooie
Super Smash Bros
Perfect Dark
Mario Kart
Zelda - OOT
Zelda - MM
Starfox
Harvest Moon 64

Banjo Kazooie is amazing, if they dont allow it I will be infuriated.

I think that donkey king 64 is the sthird best game for the N64,
Zelda OOT being the first, Majora's mask second.

I borrowed it from a friend and I was immediately hooked.

i still have the originals. the only system i dont have is the first nintendo it got "lost" in my house. i hope troy aikmans football for super nes comes out on there i still play it once in a while.

Last edited:
sadly I sold all my N64 games to the local gaming store because I wanted some gamecube.

Rigel said:
hmm, what about vigilante? =]

Vigilante was a great multiplayer game once you got into it.

I think I have to say that the N64 was the best console for multiplayer games. I've never played a xbox but im still willing to bet the n64 still holds the title - Goldeneye craps all over halo.

I just hope Wii can launch some amazing titles that will be talked about in the same way as the N64 in 10 years time.

could you guys imagine online multiplayer Goldeneye? i would get the Wii for that alone.

Man if there was starfox on wii thatd be so awesome. And im talking bout the N64 starfox not this crystal dinosaur crap

Back