The perfect team.......

Mr Money

I LIKE MONEY AND THE WII
Apr 21, 2007
bolton, survivor of the outbreak in Racoon City!
Wii Online Code
2750-8731-4798-5755
What would you say was the best team to have on MSCF. I used to have: Dk, Boo, Hammer Bros + Toad. I found it impossible too get past the Crystal Cup because of my rubbish team. Although now thanks to my friend i have the perfect team. It consists of: Luigi, Toad, Shy Guy + Hammer Bros. They do me wonders and now im on the Strikers Cup. WOOOO!!!! So moving on to why i started this thread, whats your perfect team????

I normally have- Mario (or DK), toad, birdo and drybones (or mole dude)

Captain: DK
Defence: Dry Bones
Attacking: Hammer Bro
Passing: Toad

Mr Money said:
Dk, Boo, Hammer Bros + Toad. I found it impossible too get past the Crystal Cup because of my rubbish team.

No, It's because you're rubbish. That team is a good one. I used it but I changed my boo to a Dry Bones for Defence.

There is no perfect team. Every team has its advantages and disadvantages. and there already is a topic for what you guys are doing know.
Its called: What team do you use?

Meh

Luigi << Meh // I like him // he is less mainstream of mario and DK

Monty Mole << I love this guy // The Uber Pwnzer Defender<3

Dry bones << I lvoe his transporting goals // I love his megastrike

Birdo << Awsome player in green:lol: and has a hell of a megastrike

Thats who I use most of the time

the perfect team for ME is:

Captain: Mario
Defence: Dry bones
Attack 1: Hammers
Attack 2: Toad

Last edited:
Yoshie
Hammer Bros.
Dry Bones
Birdo

This is the team I am using and none are perfect obviously. I have only had Strikers for almost a week but I get really frustrated at my lack of... pwnage. I can get to the Crystal Cup final and win the Brick Wall, every time I have absolutely no chance of winning the Golden Boot and when I get to the final I always get owned, yesterday I was winning in the final at one point and lost 4-3 as the counter was making it's ticking noise. I saw on the replay that just before the winning strike was struck, I tried to tackle but was facing slightly in the wrong direction and Yoshie's tongue was juuust infront of the player and retracted as the ball rushed past where it was milliseconds before... Ah well just have to keep trying I guess.

Mr Money said:
I aint rubbish. One of my friends has completed it and he tried with that team and failed! So meh!

2 other people have a similar set-up to me.
I think I've just won

Except I havn't won, New team

Defence: Boo
Attack:
Hammer Bro
Toad

Wii_Smurf said:
2 other people have a similar set-up to me.
I think I've just won

Except I havn't won, New team

Defence: Boo
Attack:
Hammer Bro
Toad

i don't use boo hardly, I loved him as a charector tho

Back