The perfect team.......

Lets face it. All the main characters in this game have one great way to make shots.

The megastrike. Of course you can power up your ball and pass to them. DK, Bowser, and some others can make some pretty good shots from anywhere with a powered up ball, but any of the characters can make the lob pass shot with it powered up.

Peach and Diddy Kong ARE the best main players there are. They can leap over the Goalie, giving them a third way to make a goal.

Having said that

My team is

Diddy Kong - 3 ways to score, Playmaker

Birdo - Defense, Hell of a shot like DK, power shot always hits if you dont hit another player

Dry bones - We all have him, lets face it, fast, defense, and great power shot.

Koopa- Balanced player, His power shot always makes it to the goalie and leaves an open goal shot every time.

These are a must on a team.

Either

Diddy Kong / Peach / Toad - Able to leap over goalie

Birdo / Hammers Bros - Unstoppable power shot

Koopa - Best out of the balanced players

Dry Bones - Only defense guy around - Plus Power shot is very good

leaping over the goalie is dodgy and not hard to stop ne way, once you realise wat the person is doing its easy to get in front of them and steal the ball. The best team (for me anyway) Yoshi, Birdo, Monty mole and dry bones. Good speed and power. Players like peach and diddy kong are too **** at kicking goals so thats why i prefer yoshi, he usually has a pretty decent chance and is quick enough to get around the field. And his defence is good, especially at the start.

Nymster, you do realise that if using Peach or someone with a weak power skill, it is harder to hit the favourable zones on the power meter when executing a megastrike. The "6 shot" zone is smaller and the orange power zone is smaller. Also the needle moves slower, leaving your player able to be tackled for a longer time.

I like using:
Yoshi - Love the egg roll, good balanced player, good hit.
Birdo - Great power shot, great defence, Excellent shooting ability.
Toad - Great passer of the ball, Good speed, Jumping is handy.
Koopa - Good power shot, good balanced player.

mario: good special for getting a megastrike
Birdo: is amazing for finishing off every attack with a powerful shot
Toad: great passer also good for "jumping" over the keeper and making your opponent look a fool
Dry bones: knocks peopel off the pitch and speedy

mine is
mario
dry bones up front or back
hammer in front
mighty mole in the back or front you gota love the mole ive finshed the campaign on both extreme and normal

i won the strikers cup and then beat petey using a team of :

Waluigi,
Dry Bones,
Toad,
and Birdo....

you try it....................

Captain: DK
Defense: Dry Bones

Shooting: Boo
Hammer Bros

I use Boo because he has the ability to just go through people...and that is nice when he wants to go through the goalie. He is fast which is also nice. Dry Bones is awesomely fast and hes awesome at defense.....why use anyone else for that role? DK is strong and and his Special is amazing for clearing out an area to get his mega strike off. Hammer Bros......I do believe everyone knows why he works wonders on the feild. Birdo is also a good shooter (and he can do defense) but he is to slow for my liking. Also if someone gets in front of birdo's shot it breaks so its not as effective for me then hammer bros.

there's no PERFECT team. but mine is hb, db, boo, and dk. and i win a lot. u can see my record. it shows.

shamu21 said:
Captain: DK
Defense: Dry Bones

Shooting: Boo
Hammer Bros

I use Boo because he has the ability to just go through people...and that is nice when he wants to go through the goalie. He is fast which is also nice. Dry Bones is awesomely fast and hes awesome at defense.....why use anyone else for that role? DK is strong and and his Special is amazing for clearing out an area to get his mega strike off. Hammer Bros......I do believe everyone knows why he works wonders on the feild. Birdo is also a good shooter (and he can do defense) but he is to slow for my liking. Also if someone gets in front of birdo's shot it breaks so its not as effective for me then hammer bros.

boo cant go throught the goalie. u can warp with boo but that's only when u use the ability right when the goalie touches u, then u shoot at the same time. u cant go throught.

Back