The "What I Got For Christmas" Thread

I recomend Bioshock if you have a 360.

If not, then get a DS.

My little brother got Rock Band and Guitar Hero lll...

- Balenciaga motorcycle bag...I nearly fainted.
- L.A.M.B leather jacket
- Juicy Couture boyshorts that come in cupcake containers and say "Cupcake Couture" on the arse. Seriously, nothing is cuter. Here's a picture:
81zkacp.jpg
6xjmkqv.jpg

- Fendi boots with 3.5 inch stilettos
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss giftset
- Victoria's Secret Garden Collection perfume and hand/body lotion
- Around $450
- Giftcards to Sephora, La Senza, Walmart (be quiet, Walmart can be cool...)
- 5 music DVDs
...a bunch more, but yeah.

Last edited:
Wal-Mart is the frickin ****!!!
Well...in the middle of nowhere *cough* Kansas *cough* it's the ****...=[

I got...:
Aftershave/EDT spray:
Davidoff Cool Water: Deep (Smells so nice!)
Burberry Weekend (Smells extreeeemely nice!)
Davidoff Cool Water (Smells extremely extremely nice!)

Stuff:
An electric shaver!
Biscuits!
Lots of chocolate! :)
One of those race car track thingies! So entertaining!
Xbox 360!

There we go. Thought this was gonna be a crappy Christmas, but it was pretty good!

I got my brother Metroid Prime 3
Mummy some Hypnose thing (Mascara I think, not sure, my brother went to buy it) and a bag
Daddy a CK1 box set, smells nice!

lol haha, cute Celeste!

Last edited:
ummmm i got a lotta stuff... but i really liked... the naruto movies with dvd player and rune factory:a fantasy harvest moon for DS. imsospoiled. ^.^ oh yeah, and the money too. hehe.

Celeste said:
- Juicy Couture boyshorts that come in cupcake containers and say "Cupcake Couture" on the arse. Seriously, nothing is cuter. Here's a picture:
81zkacp.jpg
6xjmkqv.jpg

Those are SO cute!!!

My x-mas pants lol

CIMG6207.jpg

I like cupcakes :wink:

EDIT: +lol at the perfect pushup.

Pushups make teh muscles!

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
I like cupcakes :wink:

EDIT: +lol at the perfect pushup.

Pushups make teh muscles!

[/sarcasm]

this is literally the experssion that was on my face ::wtf:

anyways...the good outweighs the bad:
stuff013.jpg

Hectic day, I'll be back at my norm tomorrow :lol:
No time to get on teh comp.

I gots me a new phone, money, dvd's, clothes (nice ones for a change, or nicer than I would get for myself) and Resident Evil umbrella Chronicles.
As well as some of the nice smelling stuff etc. all that, boxers, socks.

At least this year I didn't have to wait to get anything (had to wait till april for my Wii which I asked for x-mas :lol:, and the year before that I asked for an i-pod and they didn't have any left, only had to wait a day for that)

Also if there is poor spelling here, I apologize in advance..I am just too tired to care tonight :lol:

I just bought a new desktop computer with Christmas money, and I still have some left for Boxing Day shopping tomorrow morning. Good times! I wasn't intending to buy a computer...but then again I didn't think I was going to get as much cash as I did! I really wanted a gaming TV (something huge) but I didn't have THAT much money, so a computer will be good. It's about time to upgrade my desktop anyway. I'm thinking of selling my Mac tomorrow since I don't use it and I'll need the desk for my new PC. That'll at least partially re-emburse me and I can do more shopping xD. Oo and I have money to save for...tacos. Gosh tacos are good.

Last edited:
A 360 and PC(Vista). Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, The Orange Box, CoD:4, A bunch of "HaloClix?", GuildWars, Zack & Wiki, The Simpsons(Wii), Flash CS3 guidebook, KH2 Soundtrack(imported), The Clash: London Calling, The Killers, A Toothbrush(a nutty electric one), and two hilarious shirts.

Holy.... crap! Oh and my sis got a DS game, Mario Party 8, Wario Ware and I forgot the rest.

Back